Pro Wrestling Only

Thoughts on the following wrestler (s?)

Loss

Flair can still have a damn good match on occasion. One he had a couple years back on Raw against Angle comes to mind, where he really went all-out with the cheating and for one night only was once again The Dirtiest Player In The Game rather than just the old guy who chops a lot.

Back to Steve Austin, as far as his post Blondes run as US Champ goes, I really think the Duggan loss was so stupid that it overshadows what was a great run with some super matches, especially with Steamboat, as someone pointed out earlier. I'm surprised that I'm the first to mention the super cool trunks he'd wear with various messages on his ass like "US CHAMP" or "DRAGON KILLER" based on the occasion.

I didn't know a puro buff such as yourself would lower his standards and watch the WWF. ;)

I don't understand this mindset at all.

Also, I think goodhelmet has discussed doing Steve Austin in WCW in the past, which I think would be nice. For totally understandable reasons, his time there is looked back on as a guy not reaching his potential and his WWF run completely overshadowed it, but Austin in WCW was actually fairly protected most of the time (until Hogan came in) and was usually at that bridge spot between the midcard and the main event.

This needs a Goodhelmet Project for people to really be able to sink their teeth into it.

John

Yeah, I think Austin in WCW is something I should consider. I don't know if I want to go through the motions of doing Austin in the WWF. I don't know if I have the patience to dig through every promo and match to decide what is worthwhile and what isn't.