Austin Aries: The Adventures of an Arrogant Asshole

KawadaSmile

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Coffey said: I'm just now hearing about this; I don't know if it's old news or not. So, a woman went into the locker room so Austin Aries made her kiss his balls... and that's not sexual abuse? I mean, he literally admits to it... 

He says he did it to ‘teach her a lesson’. So everyone that comes into a locker room Austin Aries is in has to kiss his balls? Or just people he feels don’t belong in that locker room? Or just women? Sigh. Dude is trash. 

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of which (Aries and balls and teaching respect for da bizness), I've just reached *this* episode of TNA Impact where Christy Hemme makes a mistake on ring announcing Austin Aries (she probably was told that Daniels was coming first), and so he makes her correct it, but while she's doing it he's climbing on the second rope while cornering the poor girl, hence, well, his crotch getting straight in her face. She "laughs it off" while pushing him away, but acting noticeably pissed (the hand gestures, actually saying "ok, ok" *on the mic*). With the infamous Bound for Glory 18 incident, this is probably the most famous instance of Aries being a complete unprofessional asshole while on camera. I don't remember if he was punished for this one, but damn... 

That reasoning just kills me..... you don't think someone belongs in the locker room? Tell them to GTFO then. Throw their shit in the hallway if you feel the need to make a small-dick Alpha male statement. His brain jumping directly to "my balls in your face" as his go to just screams sociopath.