AEW Dynamite - March 24, 2021

MoS

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Badlittlekitten said:

Oh FUCK OFF QT. Cody's got a lot to answer for.

Do you remember just how hot he was when the promotion started? Rewatching the very first segment of the first Dynamite, I get goosebumps. Now here he is cosplaying Bruno Sammartino against a Larry Z who isn't a protege but a teacher to whom showing this magnanimity is frankly insulting. 

I kinda 180’d on that QT segment. I haven’t liked the angle at all so far. It was fine when he was showing some resentment at the new members of their “family”, but last week when like eight guys got pissed because he didn’t come out to help them against one guy, that was dumb. 

I wasn’t digging his promo too much. Too much “shooty” stuff at first. But I really dig the exhibition thing. It’s so old school. Seems like something a guy would talk Dusty into and then like use a weapon to injure him or something. 

The bad news is, it all has to be leading to a Cody/QT match and I’m not really interested in that at all. 

4 minutes ago, MoS said:

Do you remember just how hot he was when the promotion started? Rewatching the very first segment of the first Dynamite, I get goosebumps. Now here he is cosplaying Bruno Sammartino against a Larry Z who isn't a protege but a teacher to whom showing this magnanimity is frankly insulting. 

I was thinking the same thing, this is very Bruno vs Larry Z but the roles are all wrong. Maybe QT ends up busting a wooden chair over his head. 

I can’t overemphasize how pissed I am about their reality show. I’m a grown man with a job and family to worry about and I shouldn’t let things like that bother me, but fuck does it bother me. I think I just have a visceral hatred for shows like that. 

Anyway (deep breath), Is Nyla’s music new? It’s pretty cool. 

1 minute ago, Log said:

I can’t overemphasize how pissed I am about their reality show. I’m a grown man with a job and family to worry about and I shouldn’t let things like that bother me, but fuck does it bother me. I think I just have a visceral hatred for shows like that.

It also seems really inappropriate and tone-deaf at a time we are suffering from a worldwide pandemic that has plunged millions into poverty

Just now, MoS said:

Legit question: where would you rank Kingston amongst the greatest promos of all-time? Cuz I am certain I have heard them all and I think he legit might be the greatest ever

I think I believe his promos more than anyone else. That’s definitely something.