Pro Wrestling Only

Command Bolshoi

Grimmas

SegundaCuerda said: "Great wrestler with a fascinating submission-based style that feels different from the rest of the Joshi wrestlers. She's one of my favorite woman wrestlers and I think she is an interesting case of the best Joshi who has made her career outside of the most important groups. I love the fact that there's a very romantic touch in her career story,  how she resurrected and reinvented JWP,  and how she had managed to kept her name and birth day secret as far as I know. I love that something like that is possible in 2021. She also has great athletic abilities which can be seen in her participation in the Chikara King of Trios, but where she really shines is on the mat."

Very interesting stylist. She's had lots of good to great matches which are really overlooked and there's still many matches from her back catalogue that I have yet to watch. On the other hand, I have seen her in some stuff that was pretty bad/underwhelming. The plus side is she stayed good for a really long time, like she was clearly good up to her retirement, just dealing with really bad opponents most of the time.

• 2 months later...

Awesome! 

At the start of this thing, I asked Grimmas for recommendations for modern Joshi and Command Bolshoi was one of the first wrestlers they mentioned and I literally lol'd because my only memory of Bolshoi was the old "Hotta punts the Clown." But now that I've watched some matches, Bolshoi is clearly an incredible wrestler that is completely worthy of strong top 100 consideration. They're someone I'm looking forward to watching  a lot more of because everything I've seen so far has ruled. One of those wrestlers I can't imagine people not digging the hell out of once they give her a chance. 

• 5 months later...

Watching a ton of her to put together a watch list for the watch party this upcoming Saturday and damn she seems like such a no brainer choice. She debuts in 1992 and not only is a good comedy worker, but is good on the mat and a great flyer. As her career goes on she develops into one of the greatest technical wrestlers of all time. It's really wild. Has great match up to 2019, when she retired.

The fact she can be a Russian Clown who can do comedy, technical, flying, and pure bad assery is an impressive resume. She has the great matches to back it up to. I have no idea how you can leave her off your list, unless you just refuse to watch her.

• 1 year later...

When the 2026 list comes out I feel like she's going to be one of the biggest shifts on the list all things considered, the footage out there for her is pretty immense at this point as opposed to when the last one was made.

You can definitely get hit and miss material as Jetlag said but even then you've still got one of the sickest Navarro-acts going for the stuff that matters, there's no question she's on that list somewhere solid, especially when we've probably not even hit close to the end of her iceberg in terms of obscure indie dates she did. Crazy stuff.

What's everyone's favorite stuff on her Youtube channel? I've seen all her matches involving Kana and they delivered what I wanted with the two of them working kickass shoot-style mat sequences in all of them, but not sure what else to seek out. The nearly 400 matches she's uploaded is a bit daunting.

5 hours ago, fxnj said:

What's everyone's favorite stuff on her Youtube channel? I've seen all her matches involving Kana and they delivered what I wanted with the two of them working kickass shoot-style mat sequences in all of them, but not sure what else to seek out. The nearly 400 matches she's uploaded is a bit daunting.

I went through much of her channel

So far the best matches Ive seen have been vs. Haruyama, Hanako Nakamori, Kuragaki, Hikari Fukuoka, Arisa Nakajima and Kaori Yoneyama. There's also a bunch of good tags.

https://reverseviperhold.blogspot.com/search/label/command bolshoi