Pro Wrestling Only

Tajiri vs Kana/Asuka

Grimmas

Who you got?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Tajiri vs Asuka

• Tajiri
    • Asuka

Two workers I enjoy greatly, and who compare with each other very well. I think both were great at having really strong performances with a wide range of people, and up with Muta, 2 of the 3 Japanese wrestlers that were able to use there charisma as a way to be successful and fantastic in the US. 

As for them as a comparison, I think Asuka has had more opportunities and she genuinely hits on the majority of her chances. Tajiri however had a habit of making something out of things when he wasn’t given the opportunity at all. I think Asuka’s probably has a higher library of good matches, but I don’t think she’s better then Tajiri on a per match basis, and I’m not sure she can hit the different roles quite as well as Tajiri.

For me, it’s Tajiri, but it’s a fun comparison.

I havent' seen enough Kana/Asuka to fairly answer. I was going to ask if she spit mist out because that's a clear advantage for Tajiri has over most people. A quick search reminded me I had correctly remembered that she does indeed spit mist. So its back to an even comparison. That'll definitely make things more difficult. :)