Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - July 7th, 2021 - On The Road Again

Flyin' Brian

Looks like a stacked show tonight for Road Rager. 

After over a year at Daily's Place, AEW Dynamite is back on the road for the start of AEW's post-pandemic tour. The first stop is in Miami for a special episode titled AEW Dynamite Road Rager, and the card features a tag team title street fight, a strap match, a mixed tag match, one star's AEW debut, a sit-down interview with Jim Ross, and more. Below, there's a preview of the card for tonight's show.

AEW Dynamite Road Rager Preview
AEW Dynamite is back on the road for the first show of their post-pandemic tour. First stop: Miami, for Road Rager.

At AEW Dynamite Road Rager, Andrade El Idolo will make his in-ring AEW debut against Matt Sydal.

Kris Statlander and Orange Cassidy will team up for a mixed tag match against The Bunny and The Blade at AEW Dynamite Road Rager

At AEW Dynamite Road Rager, The Inner Circle's Proud and Powerful and Jake Hager will take on The Pinnacle's FTR and Shawn Spears. Konnan and Tully Blanchard will be at ringside for the match.

Cody Rhodes will take on his former friend turned leader of the Nightmare Family Wolfpac, QT Marshall, at AEW Dynamite Road Rager.

The Young Bucks put their AEW Tag Team Championships on the line against Penta El Zero Miedo and Eddie Kingston at AEW Dynamite Road Rager. Tony Khan has made the match a Street Fight.

Chris Jericho and MJF will come face-to-face at AEW Dynamite Road Rager.

Darby Allin and Ethan Page will sit down with Jim Ross for an interview at AEW Dynamite Road Rager.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Show looks stacked indeed. I wish they wouldn't keep blueballing everyone and do a straight up FTR vs Santana/Ortiz match, but I suppose that's being saved for PPV. 

I really hope they pull the trigger with Penta/Kingston too. Eddie winning a title will blow the roof off the building. 

Believe it or not the Young Bucks might be just as good at brawls as they are in those marathon-length sprints. They barely follow a tag format on their best days so these street fights and bunkhouse matches are just another regular day at the office for Matt & Nick.  

Is Rick Knox as impotent judiciously as he seems as a ref? Was he a different ref before he met the Bucks?  I don’t notice him much unless he’s working a Bucks’ match. He really doesn’t do anything to enforce the rules at all…that I’ve seen over the last five or six years.  Does Knox carry the majority of blame or are the other refs just as pointless?

Rick Knox has a long running BTE gag about it, but if anything that makes it worse for me, because it means they get that this is noticeable, but instead of explaining it on their TV, they do so on their cute little YouTube show 

Hangman is over like a God. I don't care about whatever long-term chase they might be thinking ala Omega himself in NJPW; American wrestling with its weekly primetime television works differently. It's time to put the belt on him at All Out

Tommy Tommy Tommy Fucking End!  

He gets to job to Cody.  Lucky bastard….

Actually, this is hopefully why Cody is unstoppable lately.  It takes a man like…Malachi Blacks(?) to beat him, hopefully by beating him up in the process.

I would have kept Tommy End as a name. Or maybe he will.  JR makes it a little more confusing than it should be.  I think it was that Mark fella who called him by his previous name - outside of WWE.  Whatever it was we can   say JR did it.

Edited by Ryan Faulconer