MoS

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Tenese Sarwieh said:

Looking forward to everything, I'm going with two friends who know some of the current scene but watched mostly everything from the 90s. It'll be funny to hear Cody being booed in his home state. 

AEW loves Atlanta and Atlanta loves AEW. Expecting strong things and I trust you will have a fun time:

20 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

Page/Danielson is a lock for December 15, which seems really soon and seems like a big issue given how Danielson has been booked. Tony isn’t a hot shotter, so it’s gotta be Page winning, yeah?

The whole feud has been set up for Hangman to win, avenge his friends and have the strongest first defense possible.

I think my issue with Punk-Moriarty also was a lot of really obviously cooperative technical exchanges and back-and-forth, something Moriarty has a tendency of doing quite a bit. It is something that hopefully gets polished as he gets more reps. 

I don't have cable so I never get to watch Dynamite, but I'm visiting with my folks in Jersey this week so I'm checking it out. Yeah, I hate it when guys push guys out of pinfalls during sequences and that one really stunk. 
I love Sting wearing Darby's face paint here, looks badass. Fun enough show so far and it speaks to why " squash" matches are needed. No one thought Dragon or Punk were going to lose and Wardlow had a classic squash. And no way is Gunn Club winning either. Speaking of Billy Gunn, why is he allowed to use the name? He didn't use it in TNA, right? Does WWE just not care anymore? 
Oh, and I watched NXT last night for the first time in forever, wow did that blow.