Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Rampage - January 7 2022

Timbo Slice

Just now, Loss said:

Cole was mentioned as the new #1 contender.

Guessing Punk v. MJF at the PPV along with Hangman-Cole? Hangman-Cole is a bold choice to main event a PPV given neither of the two were in the national spotlight until essentially a few months ago, but I like that AEW back their young wrestlers. 

Atlas is actually looking really good, pity he got injured. Really hope it's not serious. Funnily enough, he is actually big for the AEW roster, although that might be because Adam Cole has no definition

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

Guessing Punk v. MJF at the PPV along with Hangman-Cole? Hangman-Cole is a bold choice to main event a PPV given neither of the two were in the national spotlight until essentially a few months ago, but I like that AEW back their young wrestlers. 

Atlas is actually looking really good, pity he got injured. Really hope it's not serious. Funnily enough, he is actually big for the AEW roster, although that might be because Adam Cole has no definition

I would imagine Cole having his first loss at Revolution sets up the feud everyone wants to see, but we'll see.

lol "due to covid medical protocol" just either say he has covid or say he got exposed to someone who has covid lol. 

Also, they knew this yesterday (my time at least) but waited until the show to announce the replacement match? That's bullshit. It's something we would criticise WWE for, they could've easily announced this with the announcement about the card change. 

4 minutes ago, MoS said:

lol "due to covid medical protocol" just either say he has covid or say he got exposed to someone who has covid lol. 

Also, they knew this yesterday (my time at least) but waited until the show to announce the replacement match? That's bullshit. It's something we would criticise WWE for, they could've easily announced this with the announcement about the card change. 

The show is tomorrow, right? Announcing it a day in advance is more than the WWE ever does for anything but COVID issues. 

Andrade is officially acting like a cartel boss, and talking about human trafficking. This is how I’ve been wanting him to act since they dropped the mouthpiece manager. And he’s improved so much with using his broken English to his advantage when portraying this character. He’s like a bigger Juventud Guerrera. 

Hobbs, Hook and Starks could very quietly be a real breakout trio in 2022. All three have great presence and should, in theory, complement each other nicely as on-screen characters. Throw in Taz as the mouthpiece and suddenly Team Taz is looking like something investing real time in