Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/12 - 09/18 Kvaratskhelia is a future Balon d'Or winner

KawadaSmile

53 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Glad it's happening at SaudiMania so I can avoid it like the plague.

I hope Drew vs. Kross is there too and Drew wins decisively so he can get back to feuding with people who are actually interesting. 

This run is the first time I've seen Kross and I don't care about him at all. But as much as I like a lot of Drew matches, I just don't care about Drew either. It's perfect fast forward material for me. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

This run is the first time I've seen Kross and I don't care about him at all. But as much as I like a lot of Drew matches, I just don't care about Drew either. It's perfect fast forward material for me. 

I feel the same way about Drew McIntyre. Honestly, a lot of my disinterest in WWE since the CoVid era really, has been that I don't like a lot of the people that they were using: Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley, Kevin Owens... I just don't care about them, at all. Not even a little bit. I don't want to see them on television at all. For awhile, I really only cared about Roman Reigns & Brock Lesnar. The top of the card felt really bleak. I don't honestly care about most of the women either. I am not interested in Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Ronda Rousey, Bianca Belair or Becky Lynch main events.

I like Gunther, Bron Breakker, Sheamus still - but the WWE roster feels weak to me. Edge? Austin Theory? Judgment Day? Fuck outta here.

Back when Vince first left, I said I would give it three months until I expected to see if there was a significant change in the actual product, and I named Survivor Series as the goal date. I kept saying if things had not noticeably changed by then, then they probably are not going to change at all. Triple H is already way ahead of schedule, but if this is true it pretty much confirms that yeah, things have changed.