Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/31 - 11/06 The biggest babyface comeback ever

KawadaSmile

On 10/31/2022 at 8:38 PM, KawadaSmile said:

He beat crooked referees. He beat the odds. He beat the machine and the system. The heel was using foreign objects, had a 3 on 1 handicap, and still lost. He was away from the ring for over 10 years and still came out on top for one last ride.

Meu presidente é Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*this is awesome* clap clap clap clap clap

7 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

That Ricochet/Knight match was pretty damn good, IMO. And I usually don’t enjoy Ricochet at all. Don’t tell me after all this time, we’re going to see Eli Drake/L.A. Knight used properly and live up to his potential.

Dude was insanely over in NXT, if they manage to pull that off on Smackdown it's going to be something. 

You know, when you view the Kross/McIntyre feud through the lens of the video recap package, it comes across as compelling and well executed. Pity the actual reality of it has been vastly different.

Other unrelated observations: The New Day are beyond stale at this point. They are doing the EXACT same shtick they were doing when I stopped watching WWE years ago.

Omos vs Braun is going to suck and blow at the same time, yet for some odd reason I still want to see it and I don’t even really know why.