Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/31 - 11/06 The biggest babyface comeback ever

KawadaSmile

He beat crooked referees. He beat the odds. He beat the machine and the system. The heel was using foreign objects, had a 3 on 1 handicap, and still lost. He was away from the ring for over 10 years and still came out on top for one last ride.

Meu presidente é Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Even in kayfabe this Corbin stuff makes no sense, why would JBL want to associate with this geek?

Baron Corbin made lots of money, and JBL also had that angle going on for him. It would make more sense if Corbin didn't dress like a damn goober (or if it that angle were made with Cameron Grimes)

So last night's big reveal was that Miz was paying Dexter Lumis to stalk him the whole time. The detail of Miz paying Lumis to cost him the match against Lashley because he knew he had no chance doesn't really make sense since he had the match won when Lumis got involved, but never mind that. Apparently Dexter agreed to do this because he had fallen on hard times after losing his job earlier this year. Crown Jewel is on Saturday, so using real-life budget cuts as part of a storyline won't even be the most disgusting thing WWE does this week. But still.

5 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

They released Bodhi, what the fuck?'

On one hand it seems like he really hasn't been progressing much and has been spinning his wheels for a while, but they *just* started that angle with Duke (and boy does that poor guy seem to have terrible luck) so this is a head scratcher. 

11 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Iran vs. Saudi Arabia is a heel vs. heel feud if there ever was one. But maybe Karl Anderson will be able to work the New Japan show after all now.

Iron Sheik about to break backs & make people humble again for the old country!

10 hours ago, sek69 said:

On one hand it seems like he really hasn't been progressing much and has been spinning his wheels for a while, but they *just* started that angle with Duke (and boy does that poor guy seem to have terrible luck) so this is a head scratcher. 

Vague Bryan Alvarez on Observer Live:

"All I will say, because I don't know all of the details, but there was stuff going on. I guess the easiest way to describe it is apparently Bodhi was a handful. So it wasn't just "well, let's get rid of this guy" or whatever. But I did hear from multiple people that it wasn't just "we're gonna cut some folks, we're gonna cut this person who was right in the middle of a storyline." There was more to Bodhi's story. That's really all I can say because I don't know what the more is. But you know, you got a bunch of guys and whatever and they're in Florida and there's a loop and God only knows what can happen."