Pro Wrestling Only

ROH Final Battle 2022....I guess this can go here technically

sek69

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Did Dralistico fuck up there or did he just "that doesn't work for me, brother" the finish?

Something definitely got seriously fucked up there but I am not sure what. Those guys did not look like they were on the same page for the entire match, and a bunch of stuff got screwed up, but something went very wrong with that finish.

16 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

It’s hardly a technical masterpiece but for my money this Swerve in our Glory vs. Shane Taylor Promotions match is a lot of fun. 

This also for the six man match. The finish with the one Boy getting yeeted into a powerbomb was sick.

15 minutes ago, sek69 said:

This also for the six man match. The finish with the one Boy getting yeeted into a powerbomb was sick.

I have to be honest, as soon as I saw it was time for Brian Cage and The Gates of Agony, for me it automatically became time for a pee break, to take my dog into the backyard, and then give him his dinner. I came back inside just in time for the brawl with Top Flight and 2.0, and I am not concerned that I missed anything.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

Ian and Caprice are such a great commentary team, my favorite in wrestling by far. 

You are absolutely right about that. Look at the Swerve/Lee vs. Taylor/Griffey match. They did a great job of quietly explaining all the different story lines going into that match, with the history between Lee and Taylor, while recapping the issues with Lee and Swerve. That match was way better thanks to the commentary then it would have been without it.