Pro Wrestling Only

Florida Championship Wrestling

J.P.

Rule number one, don't mess with Poffo! Big Dink's out! 

That's a stacked card! Looking forward to watching all these pieces fall into place. 

What happened to Sweet Brown Sugar? Something's up. 

Both Hansen and Simmons are coming in! This is huge! Florida's quickly becoming a hot spot. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, life came up the last few days and couldn't really work on my Nightmares vs Young Stallions match. Hope you guys enjoy! Any feedback is appreciated.

Bob Roop- Welcome everyone to FCW’s first show.

Buddy Colt- Yes, welcome everyone. We have a great show planned and we will be starting it off with the Natural Disasters taken on Rocky King and Brickhouse Brown. 

Roop- Yes it was supposed to be George Wells and Brickhouse, but Wells had to retire unexpectedly because of health issues. Good luck to George on his retirement. Before we head to the ring let’s look at this quick video.

(Colt- What can we expect from these Natural Disasters?

Shultz- Destruction! Come on, gramps, what does a natural disaster do?)

Natural Disaster w/David Shultz vs. Rocky King & Brickhouse Brown

King starts off against Avalanche. King gets in some chops but Avalanche is unphased. A jumping headbutt stuns him for a second but Avalanche just picks up King and runs him into the corner. King slumps and Avalanche uses his weight and power to keep him in the corner. After a few minutes King is brought to the middle of the ring and body slammed hard to the mat. Avalanche drops a huge elbow and goes for the cover. Dr D screams no and Avalanche picks King up and tosses him into his corner. Avalanche tags in Tsunami and both men lay the boots to King. The ref is getting Avalanche out of the ring so Dr. D reaches in and chokes King. Tsunami Picks King up and power slams him to the mat. King is laying limp in the middle of the ring. Tsunami puts his foot on his chest but removes it at the refs 2 count. Dr. D  is outside clapping for his men. Dr. D is telling his men it’s time. Tsunami picks up King and tags Avalanche. Tsunami slams King to the mat and Avalanche runs across the ring, bounces off the ropes, leaps in the air, and Tsunami helps Avalanche splash King into the mat for an easy 3 count. Dr. D enters the ring to celebrate with his boys. 

(The Natural Disasters walk over to the announcer table)

Roop- David, your team just destroyed Rocky King. Brickhouse Brown didn’t even get in the ring.

Dr. D- I said destruction is going to happen and I told these boys to show it right off the bat. Brickhouse Brown, you should thank me for the easiest paycheck you will ever get. Mr. Poffo, watch these boys! They will be your tag team champions and you can take that to the bank!

(The Natural Disasters walk to the back)

Colt- Bob, that was a dominating match to start us off.

Roop- Buddy, Dr. D said expect destruction and he delivered.

Colt- The wrestlers are in the ring for our next match. Let’s go to the ring.

Wendell Cooley vs. Bruiser Bedlam

Cooley uses his speed and athleticism to keep Bruiser on his heels. Cooley whips Bruiser into the ropes, leapfrogs, Cross body and he is caught by Bruiser and slammed to the mat. Bruiser with a fist drop and a cover. Cooley kicks out before 2 and Bruiser locks in a chinlock. Cooley is up on his feet and hits some elbows to Bruiser’s gut. He comes off the ropes and Bruiser grabs him and throws him through the ropes to the floor. Bedlam keeps stopping Cooley from getting back into the ring and Cooley is frustrated. Bruiser comes at Cooley but Cooley puts a shoulder into Bruiser and Leaps over the top rope for a sunset flip for a 2 count. Cooley gets to his feet and is met with a clothesline. Bruiser covers and Cooley kicks out just before the 3. Bruiser grabs him and Cooley stuns him with a back slide for a near pin. Bruiser is up quickly and charges but is met with a hip toss then an arm drag. Bruiser charges and is met with a dropkick to the jaw. Cooley heads to the top turnbuckle. Bruiser is up, turns around, and is hit with a flying body press. Cooley hooks the leg and gets the 3 count.

Roop- We have a video to show you fans.

Colt- Yes this video is from Borger Texas. We want to welcome Stan Hansen!

(Video opens up to Stan Hansen sitting on the porch of his home in Texas.)

Stan Hansen- I received a call from Mike Graham the other day. He is telling me that he has some issues with Kevin Sullivan and needs some help watching his back. Mike knows I am not his biggest fan but he knows that my wallet is my biggest fan. Sullivan better watch out. He better bring an army. I know one shot of my lariat will rip you apart.

Roop- If I know Kevin Sullivan like I think I do, then he is bringing a whole country if he has too.

Colt- Let’s head to the ring for our next match.

Young Stallions 

vs. 

The Nightmares

A good back and forth match until after 5 minutes Roma misses a dropkick and the Nightmares Keep tagging out quickly and keeping Roma in the corner. Davis goes for a back drop and Roma bounces off the ropes and hits a flying clothesline and both Davis and Roma are on the mat. The ref’s count is to 8 and Davis goes to grab Roma. Roma grabs Davis and pulls him into the ropes and Davis’s head snaps back and he is back on the mat. Roma rolls over and tags in Powers. Powers is a tornado. He body slams Davis, runs over and elbows Wayne off the apron, grabs Davis and whips him into the ropes. Powers connects with a power slam and covers for a long 2 count. Powers whips Davis into the ropes then Davis leapfrogs a back drop attempt and blind tags Wayne as he bounces off the ropes. Davis hits a flying forearm and Wayne nails a flying legdrop and covers Powers for a 3 count.

(Camera opens up at the announcer table)

Roop- Buddy, we have a surprise guest. I just got word that Jerry the King Lawler is on his way out.

Colt- Really? Mr. Poffo said we would be surprised.

Jerry Lawler- Bob, Buddy, I am happy to be here. Bob I haven't seen you in awhile. 

Roop- Jerry, it’s nice to see you. We haven’t wrestled each other since I believe 1984 and they were some good matches.

Colt- Jerry, why are you here in Florida?

Lawler- Well I have some free time and since it has been awhile since I wrestled in Florida I thought I would spend some time here.

Roop- What should we be looking forward to?

Lawler- Well Bob, you know I don’t care who I wrestle. I have taken on the biggest heels and the biggest faces. I am here to wrestle and that is it. If the fans need to look forward to something, I would say watch for my piledriver and my fistdrop. Both have secured me many winns throughout my career. 

Colt- Don’t forget when the shoulder strap comes down. We all know it becomes more serious when it does.

Lawler- (laughing) Buddy, you are a bright guy. 

Roop- Thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you down the line. Folks, we need to get to the ring.

Missing Link 

Vs.

Mike Graham

The Missing Link is in the ring and Mike Graham rushes in and starts flailing away on the Link. The Link is stumbling across the ring and Graham continues his onslaught. Link is whipped into the corner and Graham follows with a shoulder to the stomach. Graham is ramming the Link’s head into the turnbuckle. Link just starts to shake it off. He then pushes Gram to the mat and just starts to headbutt the turnbuckle. He turns around and is met with a European uppercut. This doesn’t stun the Link and he nails Graham with a headbutt and follows it up with a couple more. Graham is stunned and is then body slammed to the mat. Link hits a leg drop and covers for barely a 2 count. Link is choking him on the mat. The ref keeps giving the 5 count but Link keeps breaking the choke on time. Link picks Graham up and whips him into the corner. Link flies in but Graham is ready and catches Link. Graham hot shots Link on the top rope. Graham roles over and covers for a 2 count. Graham picks Link up and hits an atomic drop. Link hits the mat and Graham jumps to the middle turnbuckle and leaps for an elbow drop. He covers again and nearly gets the 3 count. Graham locks in a reverse chinlock and all of a sudden the crowd is jeering. Graham lets go of Link and Kevin Sullivan is on the apron arguing with the ref. Graham grabs the ref and tosses him across the ring. Graham is punching Sullivan and when Sullivan falls to the floor Graham exits the ring and goes after Sullivan. The Link is holding the ref back which gives Sullivan time to ram Graham’s head into the ring post but Graham blocks it and Sullivan’s head is rammed into the post. The ref is still tied up with Link whe someone from the crowd nails Graham from behind with what looks like a spike. Graham drops to the ground and the fan runs out of there. The ref turns around and ends up counting Graham out of the ring.

Roop- Graham is counted out and we have Kevin Sullivan to thank for that ending.

Colt- Yes and that crazed fan. Why would a fan attack Mike Graham like that?

Roop- I don’t know, Buddy. Graham has been helped to the back and our main event is next.

Colt- Yes its Puerto Rico taking on Canada as both our wrestlers say they have the best wrestling talent.

Roop- Well both countries have great talent but the good ole USA has some great talent as well. Let's get to the ring.

Main Event

TNT

Vs. 

Leo Burke

Both wrestlers circle each other and look for an opening to attack. A collar elbow hook up leads to an arm drag from TNT. Both lock up again and now an arm drag from Burke. Both wrestlers are cautious then Burke connects on a European uppercut and whips TNT into the corner. He follows up with a clothesline into the corner and hip tosses TNT out of the corner. Burke charges but is back dropped by TNT. TNT follows up with a leg drop and just pounds away on Burke’s head. The ref makes him break the hold and TNT backs off for a second. TNT grabs Burke by the hair and brings him to his feet, picks him up, and delivers a backbreaker. TNT gets to his feet and bounces off the ropes and leg drops, NO, Burke rolls out of the way. He then  nails a kick to the back of the head, bounces off the ropes and dropkicks TNT in the face. Burke covers for almost a 2 count. Burke slaps on a headlock and cinches it on. TNT tries rolling Burke into a pin and gets consecutive 1 counts. TNT forces Burke to his feet and whips him into the ropes. TNT drops down and Burke leaps over and is caught in a body slam as he bounces off the other side. TNT drops a knee to the head and covers for a 2 count. Burke is brought to his feet and out of the blue chops TNT and continues till TNT is on the ropes. TNT swings and misses Burke. Burke suplexes TNT and follows that up with a whip into the ropes and locks on the sleeper. TNT is fighting it and tries to reach the ropes. TNT is swinging and nails the ref knocking him out of the ring. Burke has TNT on the mat and TNT looks to be out. Burke releases the sleeper and covers TNT. The ref is still out so Burke is hitting the mat. He easily has a 3 count and finally gets up and slides outside of the ring. Burke throws the ref back into the ring and slides under the ropes. TNT is still on the mat. Burke grabs TNT who then rolls Burke into a small package. The ref recovers and counts 3! 

Burke jumps up and starts stomping TNT. Leo throws the ref out of the ring and locks in the figure four. TNT is in pain and screaming! Leo is cinching in and now the crowd is cheering! Two men slide into the ring and Burke releases the hold and slides out of the ring. 

(Bob Roop enters the ring while TNT is being helped to his feet)

Roop- TNT, You pulled out the win, but Burke locked in the figure four. If it wasn’t for these two he might have broken your leg.

TNT- LEO BURKE!!! I am standing here! You think you can stop me! Keep coming at me! As you can see I have brought some friends over from Puerto Rico. Meet the Caribbean Express, Migual Perez Jr and Jesus Castillo Jr. They have my back and now they will help me break yours. 

(TNT is helped out of the ring and to the back. Roop has made it back to the announcer table) 

Roop- Buddy, what a show!

Colt- Bob, I can’t wait until Thursday to review this on Table Talk.

Roop- Tune in Thursday fans for Table Talk! We will see you then!

I love how Dr D has no time Colt & Roop. When he says destruction he means DESTRUCTION!

Pretty good showing from Bedlam but not enough to beat the Wildcat.

Graham batter hope his checks clear, Hansen makes for a damn good friend but a horrible enemy.

The Nightmares win a competitive match with the Young Stallions.

The King is in Florida! This is gonna be good. I think you captured him well in that promo.

Hansen said to bring a army and it looks like Sullivan's been on a recruitment drive.

Huge win for TNT in the main event but Burke shows him it isn't over yet. Luckily TNT had some friends nearby. I wonder if anyone will ever have the heart to tell Roop & Colt Puerto Rico isn't a country? Oh well, at least the feud is off and running.

It didn't take long for Schultz to prove himself right. Dominating debut for the Natural Disasters!

Bedlam and Cooley could've gone either way. Cooley pulls out the crowd pleasing win. Cooley's always been a game favorite, nice to see him off to a good start here.

Money talks. Hansen battling Sullivan's Army is going to get nuts! 

Nightmares and Stallions put on an exciting match. Nightmares pull it out but Stallions look strong as well. 

The King has arrived! Looking forward to watching Lawler in a fresh territory. I think he needed a change of scenery and since Florida is the new hot spot, this will be fun. 

The war between Graham and Sullivan is already one of the hottest feuds in the game. Who was that crazy fan? Graham better send Hansen a plane ticket and fast. 

Solid main event with TNT getting the win but Burke gets the heat. Great way to introduce the Caribbean Express.

Competitive matches, big surprises, hot angles, your debut gets a double thumbs up. 

Great first show.  It left me with a few questions which is perfect and makes me want to turn in next week.

Who is the man from the stands that attacked Graham?

Will Lawler be a face or a heel?

Can the Natural Disasters be slowed down?

Does Burke have some friends to deal with TNT's group?

Also really looking forward to Hansen in Florida... He could be the Dusty to deal with Sullivan

(The camera pans out and we see Bob Roop and Buddy Colt sitting at a conference table.)

Roop- Good evening everyone! Welcome to our first Table Talk after the reopening of FCW.

Colt- What an exciting first show to start us off. We are going to try and follow it up with a great Table Talk.

Roop- Buddy, we have Kevin Sullivan Joining us tonight. We heard from Stan Hansen and he said Mike Graham has paid for his services.

Colt- I’ve known Stan for years and I feel sorry for Kevin Sullivan.

Roop- Buddy, I have known both wrestlers for years and I have been enemies and partners for both. This will be one hell of a war.

Colt- Before I forget, Our next show is on Sunday and here is the card.

Eric Embry vs. Jim Powers

Black Tiger vs. Bruiser Bedlam

Caribbean Express vs. Doug Sommers & Doug Gilbert

Stan Hansen vs. The Missing Link

Ron Simmons vs. Brickhouse Brown

Kevin Sullivan vs. Mike Graham

Roop- What a card and look at that main event! Sullivan vs. Graham!

Colt- A great main event for sure. Speaking of the devil, let me introduce our guest, Kevin Sullivan.

(Sullivan enters the studio and takes a seat)

Colt- Kevin, thank you for join…

Sullivan- BUDDY COLT! I do not wish to talk to you right now! The Master says that I am only to talk to Maha Singh. 

Colt- Kevin, Maha is in the past…

Sullivan- This is why I do not want to talk to you. Maha Singh will always be around. Maha Singh was inside of Bob Roop. Maha Singh was and is still Bob Roop. A polo shirt and a microphone does not change anyone. 

Roop- Kevin, I’m just gonna start off with the one question everyone wants to know. Who was the man that attacked Mike Graham?

Sullivan- Everyone wants to know the Master’s plan. Everyone wants to destroy the ultimate power. The minions will soon learn that none of that will happen. The Master will rise up and all will become his followers. 

Roop- Kevin, Humperdink is gone. Who is the master?

Sullivan- Maha, you know the master. You know that he will help us conquer the people against us. 

Roop- Kevin, you already have people after you. Stan Hansen, Mike Graham, and I’m sure they have others.

Sullivan- I have known Graham and Hansen for years. What does that mean? Absolutely nothing. Have they rid the world of the Master’s plan? I am still here and I have friends also. 

Roop- Who? Who is on your side?

Sullivan- Maha, you know the army is strong. You know that the Master has recruited. You know…

Roop- Kevin, I don’t know jack or I wouldn’t ask.

Sullivan- You need to calm down Maha. Patience will soothe the soul. I will tell you this. When the family grows the souls will be darker and then the light will just disappear. 

Roop- Kevin, I know you well. I hope your mental status is where it needs to be.

Sullivan- Maha, everything will fall into place. That place is dark and that's the way the Master likes it. Colt, you may speak now.

Colt- Kevin…

Sullivan- Time is up and I am through here.

(Sullivan justs walks out)

Colt- Well that was interesting. 

Roop- (Just staring into space)

Colt- Bob?

Roop- (Just staring into space)

Colt- Bob!

Roop- Sorry Buddy. Folks please join us on Sunday.

(Colt just stares at Roop as we go off the air)

Awesome segment.  I really enjoyed this as it had true 80'd Florida feel!  Also like that Mike Graham is getting a serious shot in this game.  None of us here have done much with him but he is a pretty big piece of wrestling history.  Looking forward to the next show!

WHO IS THE MASTER!!!!  I think Roop knows more then he is saying.

2 hours ago, J.P. said:

Mike Graham is not one of my personal favorites but he is very important to Florida. I have to say he is definitely I'm the Florida wrestling HOF. 

Good perspective. I remember in the old project I was doing the AWA and had the Crusher on my roster. Not someone I would go out of my way to see, but I heavily featured him in my Milwaukee shows because he was a legend there.

You've really captured the Florida feel.

Awesome job referencing Roop's Maha Singh character. Looks like Sullivan's right, there might still be some Maha deep down in Roop. 

Like everyone else wants to know, who is the master??? 

Very good perspective on Graham. Like Rain said, we may not be huge fans of certain wrestlers but we can't dismiss how over they were in certain territories. 

The next card is stacked. Every match looks important. 

(The camera pans out and we see Bob Roop and Buddy Colt sitting at a conference table.)

Colt- Good evening everyone! We do apologize for our delay of our television show. We are going to break it down here on our extended Table Talk.

Roop- We will detail the matches and have interviews with a few of our wrestlers. We do have a news flash. Sir Oliver Humperdink has been reinstated by Mr. Poffo!

Colt- That is a shocker! I can’t wait to hear an explanation from Mr. Poffo. Before we go to our opening match we have a video from Leo Burke.

Burke- TNT, you pulled out the win last week. Now you have the Caribbean Express to watch your back. Well I was willing to go one on one with you but you couldn’t handle a butt whipping. Well now all of you will be watching your backs.  You will not see us coming and when you do it will be too late!

Roop- Leo always means business. If I was TNT and the caribbean Express I would be worried.

Colt- I have followed Puerto Rican wrestling for years and I have to say these young guys can take care of themselves.

Roop- I can’t argue with you. Let's go to the first match.

Eric Embry vs. Jim Powers

• First few minutes see both wrestlers swap out scientific moves while feeling each other out

• Embry takes control after Powers misses a dropkick when Embry holds onto the ropes

• Embry starts to become more aggressive and hits an atomic drop and gets a 2 count.

• Powers gets an opening with a sunset flip for a 2 count. 

• Embry is aggressive and hits a kneelift out of nowhere and hits his flamboyant piledriver for a 3 count.

Roop- Embry pins Powers after a piledriver. Eric is a crafty wrestler that can wrestle a lot of styles.

Colt- Before we go to our next match we have The King on video for you.

Lawler- I have been asked and asked multiple times. King, what are you doing here in Florida? Are you going to help Mike Graham take on Kevin Sullivan? Listen people, I can care less what is going on in Mike Graham’s life. I can care less what Kevin Sullivan is doing. I am here for one thing. The sun and money. I am on vacation right now and why not pick up some extra spending money? I will be live next week. We will see what Mr. Poffo sends me.

Colt- Well The King doesn’t seem to have a plan but I know he is all about business.

Roop- He does have one of the best piledrivers and if those straps drop all hell is about to break loose. Let's head to our next bout.

Black Tiger vs. Bruiser Bedlam

• Black Tiger is ruffed up for the first few minutes as Bedlam uses his power 

• After Bedlam misses a splash into the corner, Black Tiger unleashes his repertoire

• Bedlam cannot match the speed of Tiger and Tiger has him gassed in the corner.

• Bedlam tries an inverted atomic drop but Tiger boxes his ears and hits a dropkick as he is let go.

• Tiger hits a back suplex and heads to the top rope. Bedlam gets to his feet and is met by a flying cross body block for a 3 count.

Roop- Black Tiger looked good and Bedlam just couldn’t keep up today.

Colt- Tiger has some skills and I can’t wait to see more of him in the future. Let’s head to our next video with Stan the Lariat Hansen. 

Hansen- I am here in Florida! I am here Sullivan! I got your man Link tonight and Graham has got you later. The Link has a few things missing and soon it will be his head when I rip it off with my Lariat. Wait! What the hell are you doing here! 

(Jos Leduc enters and gets face to face with Hansen)

Hansen- I will give you 3 seconds to get out of my face. 1…2…

(From behind, Hansen is attack with a spike)

Roopo- Is this the fan that attacked Graham?

Hansen is busted open and is being stomped by Leduc and the attacker.

Colt- That is Mad Dog DC Drake!

Roop- What the hell!

(Kevin Sullivan appears from the side)

Sullivan-Mad Dog,You are fulfilling the message from the Master! Hansen is down and out. You are to carry that golden spike with you at all times. The Master has commanded it! Now both of you follow me and I will lead you to the edge of eternity/

Colt- Who is the Master, Bob?

Roop- I really don’t know, Buddy.

Colt- Sullivan says you do!

Roop- I have nothing else to say! Next match!

Caribbean Express vs. Doug Sommers & Doug Gilbert

• The Express came out fast and hard.

• Sommers and Gilbert really can’t put anything together.

• The express double team and tag out quick.

• After 7 minutes Castilio back suplexes Gilbert and Perez hits a senton for the 3 count

Roop- The Express came out hard and fast. 

Colt- I saw that Bob. Our problem is Stan Hansen is due to wrestle the next match and He is still being looked at by the doctor.

Stan Hansen vs. The Missing Link

• The Link is standing in the ring

• Roop- The ref has started the 10 count!

• 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Hansen is counted out

Roop- Hansen couldn’t make it to the ring. The Link is walking around the ring like he won the world title!

Colt- Well he can thank DC Drake and Jos Leduc for that.

• Hansen runs out from the back and hits the ring. 

• The Link doesn’t even notice until Hansen levels him from behind with a lariat.

• Hansen grabs the Link and whips him into the ropes. Another Lariat!

• DC Drake hits the ring and Hansen meets him in the middle of the ring

• Punches are being traded until an eye rake by Hansen.

• Hansen body slams Drake and here comes Leduc

• Hansen grabs his rope and cowbell. Leduc backs away.

• Leduc pulls Drake out of the ring but leaves the motionless Link in the center of the ring.

Hansen- Sullivan! Your goons are great at blindsiding, but payback is a you know what. I want one of your men on the next show or I will find everyone who has connections with you and break their freaking necks!

Roop- Hansen comes down to the ring a bloody mess and destroys the Link. Drake gets pummeled and Leduc did not want to get into the ring.

Colt- That doesn’t surprise me. I would not like getting hit with that cowbell. We still have 2 more matches. Let’s go to the film.

Ron Simmons vs. Brickhouse Brown

• Simmons wins test of strength but Brown hip tosses and tries to out wrestle Simmons

• Brickhouse ends up on top but can’t keep Simmons down. 

• Alot of back and forth action and both men stand face to face in the middle of the ring

• Brown with a clothesline and an elbow drop for a 2 count

• Simmons with power slam for a 2 count

• Simmons catches Brown trying to leap frog and hits a spine buster

• Simmons in the corner waiting for Brown to get to his feet.

• As Brown gets to his feet, Simmons gets in a 3 point stance

• A football tackle and the ref counts 3

Simmons- Brickhouse, I respect your ability and your wrestling. 

(Simmons reaches out his hand and Brown shakes it)

Simmons- You need me for anything I will be there.

Colt- That was a show of sportsmanship. Ron Simmons is all class.

Roop- Well thats one happy feeling for tonight.

Colt- Next is our main event and what a main event it is.

Roop- Who will win this one? Both of these guys want to rip each other apart. 

Colt- Maybe we will see the Master.

Kevin Sullivan vs. Mike Graham

(Sullivan Enters the ring followed by the returning Sir Oliver Humperdink)

Colt- Is Humperdink the Master?

Roop- Ummm, i don’t know.

(Graham is coming down to the ring, led by the bandaged up Stan Hansen)

As Hansen and Graham enter the ring Humperdink and Sullivan exit it. Hansen keeps pointing at Sullivan as he exits the ring. Sullivan enters and Graham attacks him right away with punches and kicks. Sullivan falls into the corner and Graham charges with a knee to the mid-section. A few uppercuts later and Sullivan ends up face first on the mat. 

(Humperdink is yelling from the outside)

Graham brings Sullivan to his feet and walks him to the corner. After a few chops to the chest, Sullivan is whipped across to the other corner. Graham follows him and monkey flips him to the middle of the ring. Graham drops an elbow and covers for a 2 count. Graham starts to pound Sullivan’s head into the mat. The ref finally pulls Graham off of Sullivan as the 5 count is ignored. Sullivan is to his feet but is wobbling back and forth. Graham grabs Sullivan but Sullivan drops to the mat and pulls Graham into the corner. Graham’s head bounces off the turnbuckle and falls next to Sullivan. Sullivan sits up and his eyes roll back into his head. He then looks down at Graham and with a smile just starts to choke him against the mat.The ref breaks Sullivan away but Sullivan grabs Graham by the hair and brings him to his feet. Sullivan lifts Graham and sends him down across his knee and then keeps putting the pressure on his back. Graham is thrown to the mat and Sullivan double stomps him. Sullivan covers but Graham kicks out just before 3. 

Kaos outside the ring as Hansen is chasing Humperdink. Humperdink slides into the ring and Sullivan knocks Hansen to the floor. While the ref is trying to clear Hansen and Sullivan, Humperdink leans down and slaps Graham. Graham snaps out of it and grabs Humperdink as he gets to his feet. The ref is occupied with Hansen and Sullivan grabs Graham from behind and locks in a sleeper. Looks like Graham might be going nighty nite.  Humperdink exits the …No he drops to his knees and low blows Sullivan. Sullivan is on the ground and Graham slowly makes it to the 2nd rope. Graham leaps as Sullivan gets to his feet and hits a Cross body block. Hansen is pointing to Graham and when the ref turns around he starts his count. 1…2…3!!!

Colt- Well I guess Humperdink is not the Master! A great win by Graham!

Roop- No he is not the Master! I am sure we might find out soon because I am sure Kevin Sullivan will not stand for this.

Colt- Lets go to the ring for a word from Humperdink.

Humperdink- Sullivan, you thought you were the only one that can play mind games? I had you played from the beginning! When I said I wanted to be the Big Dink in Florida I meant it. I just know that the only way for me to be that guy will be to get rid of you! Yes Mr. Poffo knew of my plan and yes he played along with me and now I will be putting together the House of Humperdink! With the main goal to destroy you!

I like the wrestling/Table Talk hybrid. Definitely unique to the game.

Embry debuts with a win. Looking forward to seeing what he gets up to.

The King makes it known he came to Florida to fill the royal coffers. 

I had to look up who DC Drake is but he definitely looks like a guy who'd hang around with Sullivan. With him, Leduc & Link, Sullivan has built a real dangerous group. Though it's gonna take more than one shot from the Golden Spike to keep Hansen down.

Call me crazy but i think that Maha Roop may hust know who the Master really is.

Simmons makes a good first impression in more ways than one.

What a swerve to close the show! Humperdinck turns on Sullivan to help Mike Graham! Did not see that coming.

Really entertaining read.  It flows so well.  Like reading a book.  

Very interested to see what you do with Lawler and how he makes his money in Florida.

I admit that I know very little of DC Drake but after looking at some video, he seems like the perfect choice to be with Sullivan's stable.  Leduc vs Hansen would be a heck of a fight.  Nice booking!

Simmons seems ready to break out and how he treated Brickhouse, adds to your babyface stable.

Shocker of the year so far... Humperdink low blows Sullivan.  One of the most fun aspects of wrestling to me is to expect the unexpected.... Wow... did you do that!

So who is the master?

Hope everything is doing better for you in real life.  That show was well worth the wait.  Thanks.

DC Drake became a favorite through the wrestling mags for me. Not a lot of press but he always seemed to be wrestle top talent. I was always a heel slappy and even though he played both sides his heel look also caught my eye.

After reading up on him later in life he became a consular for troubled teens. Which I think was awesome.