Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV - 3/28 - 3/31 - For Sale - Lightly Used Giant Sign

Timbo Slice

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Apparently Hunter already has a new WWE title commissioned and ready to go, and it looks like the Universal title might be headed to the bin post Mania.

Good riddance. I'd prefer one World Champion who can be on both brands, but I doubt that's what's happening.

6 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

The Usos are the greatest tag team in history. 

Except for:

The Rock and Roll Express, The Midnight Express, The Road Warriors, The Rockers, Demolition, The Hart Foundation, The New Age Outlaws, Edge and Christian, The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley Boyz, The New Day, The Bushwackers, The Steiner Brothers, Harlem Heat, The Outsiders, The Quebecers, The Powers of Pain, The Faces of Fear, The Young Bucks, and I could go on and on...

Might be time for a Which Tag Teams Are Better Than The Usos? thread a decade after that infamous Triple H thread.

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

They are absolutely above all those teams. RnR, Midnight and New Day are the only ones there close.

Honestly if the tag title match main events tomorrow, the RnRs and Midnights would be the only ones in the discussion as legit main event tag teams. 

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Also this may be a hot take but imo the Rockers are only seen as great because of how good Shawn became *after*. At the time they were just another RnR ripoff. 

Nah, fam (I've always wanted to say that), they were fucking awesome at the time too.

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

Come on bubba, E&C wasn't even Edge's best tag team!

LOL. What was?

Christian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Edge by a thousand miles, so I have a hard time believing any non-Christian heathen team could be better.

4 minutes ago, C.S. said:

LOL. What was?

Christian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Edge by a thousand miles, so I have a hard time believing any non-Christian heathen team could be better.

Always liked the team with Rey more. I mean, Christian is the better guy between him and Edge, but Mysterio is GOAT tier.

Anyways, The Usos have been giving us great fucking matches for like over a decade now and one of then has had a main event stint. They are at the top of the list.