Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV - 3/28 - 3/31 - For Sale - Lightly Used Giant Sign

Timbo Slice

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

To be fair even THAT match had some interesting things in its build. Not necessarily GOOD, but that MVP/Brock moonshine segment was a highlight. 

Everything involving No Fucks Given Cowboy Brock has been golden so far, which is why I'm actually kind of looking forward to what he's planning with Omos. 

54 minutes ago, sek69 said:

If you would have told me last year that this Mania will be the hottest in years but Brock was in what's basically a midcard match with Omos, I would have asked for the name of your dealer.......yet here we are. 

It makes sense. They stopped telling interesting stories with Brock many years ago. At this point he's an "attraction," which means him F5ing a giant man is a perfectly good use of him at this point.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

If you would have told me last year that this Mania will be the hottest in years but Brock was in what's basically a midcard match with Omos, I would have asked for the name of your dealer.......yet here we are. 

I would've been excited to hear that last year because it would've meant they were doing something different and new with Brock instead of the same old stale shit.

Brock vs. Omos probably won't be "good" but I am looking forward to watching the hell out of it.

Fightful reporting that there is legitimate concern Vince is back having considerable influence on creative. There have been a lot of rewrites lately, more scripting and more Vince like stuff making fun of Chad Gable's and Gargano's size and Otis going back to his babyface character.

First time in a couple days I havent felt like hot dog turds, so lets get it Smackdown.

Apparently Hunter already has a new WWE title commissioned and ready to go, and it looks like the Universal title might be headed to the bin post Mania.