Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/29 - 06/04 Trish has a massive bruise on her face

KawadaSmile

11 minutes ago, Embrodak said:

What crime did Jacob Fatu actually commit that he’s persona non grata?

I don't think he did anything, the only one in the family I heard that got heat from WWE was Afa Jr AKA Manu who apparently was a douchebag when he was with the company. 

Just now, sek69 said:

I don't think he did anything, the only one in the family I heard that got heat from WWE was Afa Jr AKA Manu who apparently was a douchebag when he was with the company. 

My understanding was that Jacob had a criminal background that made the WWE not consider him. Was that bullshit?

Not saying it's any kind of problem, but does anyone else think its weird that Solo is acknowledged as the Uso's younger brother but they have different last names? LIke the twins have to have the same last name since it would be too weird even for WWE to not, but the little bro? Absolutely not!

On 6/3/2023 at 4:23 AM, sek69 said:

Not saying it's any kind of problem, but does anyone else think its weird that Solo is acknowledged as the Uso's younger brother but they have different last names? LIke the twins have to have the same last name since it would be too weird even for WWE to not, but the little bro? Absolutely not!

Is it any weirder than let's say Charlie Sheen & Emilio Estevez having different family names, despite being brothers?

4 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Is it any weirder than let's say Charlie Sheen & Emilio Estevez having different family names, despite being brothers?

I think it is,  since Charlie took his dad's stage last name and Emilio was using his real name. In this case both are using stage names which in kayfabe you are supposed to believe the wrestlers come up with themselves. 

Also speaking of names, Solo's actual real name is Joseph Yokozuna Fatu which is pretty much the greatest thing ever. 

What makes it weirder is that there are times when WWE acts as if wrestlers' ring names are their actual legal names. Like Undertaker's wife being billed as Sara Undertaker and AJ's wife being billed as Wendy Styles. So in kayfabe, Undertaker's legal first name is The. As with most things in WWE, it's best not to think about it too much.

"Uso" isn't their name. It means brother (or sister), which is why they call everyone "uce". But wondering why Solo doesn't have the same name as his brothers when his brothers don't have the same name as their dad and I don't think ANYONE in the Anoa'i family uses the same stage surname. They're acknowledged stage names even on screen.