Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/26 - 07/02 Remember when WWE got Jushin Thunder Liger?

KawadaSmile

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I love how ire's become canon in WWE that Noam Dar's gimmick is "dude who has an improbably high amount of game"

You know, I don't think anyone looked as much as DX HBK like he did when he got Jakara and Lash on his side for the first time. Not really tall, braided hair, hairy chest, some gorgeous women beside him, and a goofy sidekick. 

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I'm constantly baffled how Brazil doesn't have a population in the billions with all the hot women who live there. 

We've more than doubled our population in 50 years, bubba. We went from around 95 million in 1970 to 210 million in 2021.

I guess Valentina is leaving an impression, huh?

Having NXT be on par with the main roster brands was fine when it was Black and Gold Super Indy NXT, doing it now with a crew one foot out of the crib just seems mean.  Just comes off as them big timing everyone there. 

5 hours ago, Cowboy Hats 4.0 said:

No one who speaks German could be an evil man. But an exception might be made for those damn translators.

AFAIR they actually translated that joke 1:1, though obviously it did not make that much sense (without reading the tattoo in English, of course).