Pro Wrestling Only

The Talent Transactions/Official Roster Thread

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bam Bam was still a pretty big name at this time. I would expect a big trade for him 

Not to be that guy or anything but if we want to remain faithful to the intentions of the Untouchable list, we should really make sure every trade is 100% realistic and in line with the expectations of the time. Perhaps we could bring in a third party mediator to give their opinion 

I respect that, however a couple points.

First of all, I'm W*ING/FMW. I don't have WWF or WCW type of wrestlers to offer and it would prelude me from almost everybody on the List unless I'm releasing my champion Hayabusa. 

Secondly, Bigelow was a year removed and totally out of the WWF for good by 1996. He got his ass kicked in Japan at a 1996 U-Japan event by Kimo Leopoldo in a match Bam Bam thought was going to be a work. Had a memorable run in ECW but did not win the world title. Yes, he had a big 1998 with the Goldberg program. After that, it was midcard hardcore stuff with Sandman and Big Vito. 

Three, Shinzaki had a huge 2001 and Bigelow was finished by 2000. Shinzaki was ranked 50th and Bigelow was 30th on PWI's 500 in 1995.