Pro Wrestling Only

Kawada to be interviewed by Eddie Kingston

The Thread Killer

As someone who sunk way too much time in Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 on the N64 back in the day, I marked the fuck out hearing Kawada's theme. All of a sudden I was 19 years old in my bedroom wailing on geeks with Dangerous K all over again. 

7 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Also wouldn't it be amazing if Eddie's worship of Kawada ends up changing his views on foreigners? It's like those two are like the little kid and the old man from Up. 

Kawada’s view on foreigners must have started to soften already if he has agreed to travel to North America. I don’t know where I read it (it was so long ago) but I had heard Kawada had vowed he would never come back after his “learning excursion” in the 80’s.

Maybe it's just me projecting because I was one of them, but part of me thinks Kawada would probably find it cool that a bunch of American nerds were singing his praises back in the day to the point it's just gospel now to anyone who's a NA based rasslin fan.