AEW TV - 10/25 - 10/28 - Rudderless Pumpkins

Timbo Slice

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, sek69 said:

hot damn, MJF vs Kenny on Collison 

I strongly question that decision. That match should be the Main Event of a PPV, not being given away on free TV with a 3 day build. 

Hell, I would way rather see MJF/Omega as the Main Event of Full Gear over Jay White getting the shot.

The only good thing about the short build for Kenny getting the shot on Saturday is that we won’t be subjected to more riveting promos like the one he cut tonight.

1 minute ago, The Thread Killer said:

I strongly question that decision. That match should be the Main Event of a PPV, not being given away on free TV with a 3 day build. 

I highly suspect this is going to be an angle advancement match considering the PPV is only like 2 weeks and change away. Maybe the reveal on who the masked men who attacked Jay really are?

2 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

Guessing it’s a quick ratings boost with a swerve to lead to a rematch. 

Wait? Are they doing a picture-in-picture for Toni’s bit?!?? 

They've been doing that, the joke is that her movies are all silent pictures. 

Home invasion angle reeks of WWE. Apparently the solution to WWE getting hot and your company getting cold is just to ape them.

Edit: Also, I know we’ve already blown past this with the last match fiasco, but Ric Flair was implicated as a sexual assailant on national television. We have plenty of wonderful Nature Boy memories that we can cherish and watch clips of on Youtube, there’s zero reason to glorify him in the here and now.

21 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Surprised Christian didn't go after a dead Flair in his promo. Talking about Ric being dead feels relatively tame considering how much shit he was talking about Jungle Boy's dad.

...and Nick Wayne's dad.  He could have said Reid would still be alive if he had Christian as a dad 

Danielson/Claudio vs Okada/OC made me want to watch a singles match between Cassidy and Claudio waaaaaaaaaay more than a rematch between Dragon and Okada, Any wrestler that can do stuff that reminds you Castagnoli is most likely wrestling's GOAT base is someone that we need to see him face off for 15-20 minutes uninterrupted.

I think Rainmaker might be one of the few people Danielson doesn't have much chemistry with, hopefully they prove me wrong for their inevitable rematch at WK.

25 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

Danielson/Claudio vs Okada/OC made me want to watch a singles match between Cassidy and Claudio waaaaaaaaaay more than a rematch between Dragon and Okada, Any wrestler that can do stuff that reminds you Castagnoli is most likely wrestling's GOAT base is someone that we need to see him face off for 15-20 minutes uninterrupted.

I thought OC was going to hit the ceiling of the arena when Claudio tossed him in the air for the finish