Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/4-12-10 Drew Mac did nothing wrong

sek69

4 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

The Great Muta being directly referenced by Cody. It would be logical, albeit logistically difficult booking to have Muta interfere and cost Rhodes a win.

He was in the house here in Pittsburgh when Nakamura faced Seth, he might be down with doing it. 

5 hours ago, sek69 said:

Man's being demonized for not being gaslit into forgetting how many times the Bloodline did him dirty. 

Two of the things I have noticed (and really enjoyed) since Triple H took over creative is the continuity, and actual logic behind some of the angles. Drew actually remembers stuff that was done to him months ago, instead of acting like it never happened. And then he (quite reasonably) isn’t just willing to forget it and let it go.

Rollins bitching and moaning about Roman having an actual aura and being more selective with his title defenses, being awarded a Mickey Mouse belt only to come across as less engaging as a champ than GUNTHER is quite funny. Specially as he "borrowed" so many things from Nakamura in order for his character to be interesting again. 

That man is always like that. Get over at one point and drive all that goodwill to the ground.

15 hours ago, The Thread Killer said:

Two of the things I have noticed (and really enjoyed) since Triple H took over creative is the continuity, and actual logic behind some of the angles. Drew actually remembers stuff that was done to him months ago, instead of acting like it never happened. And then he (quite reasonably) isn’t just willing to forget it and let it go.

If I were to nitpick the finish of the main event last night, I would've had Drew directly cost Jey the match, the same way Solo cost Drew the match at Clash at the Castle. But yeah, nice to see continuity and logic in the booking.

25 minutes ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Dude I gotta ask, how old is your son? The last time I heard " Sassy " on tv was when old pervert McMahon and his crew decided Lacey Evans was the " Sassy Southern Belle". 

He's 11  :lol: 

It floored me too, but that's just his personality. He's sassy as well.