Pro Wrestling Only

NXT Battleground: Las Vegas - NXT is All...Ego! NXT is TNA!

C.S.

F215ax5m.png J57SCPVm.png

• NXT Championship Match: Trick Williams © vs. Ethan Page
  • NXT Women’s Championship Match: Roxanne Perez © vs. Jordynne Grace
  • NXT Tag Team Championship Match: Axiom & Nathan Frazer © vs. The O.C.
  • NXT Women’s North American Championship Match: Sol Ruca vs. Lash Legend vs. Jaida Parker vs. Fallon Henley vs. Kelani Jordan vs. Michin
  • NXT North American Championship Match: Oba Femi © vs. Wes Lee vs. Joe Coffey
  • NXT Underground Match: Shayna Baszler vs. Lola Vice

• C.S. changed the title to NXT Battleground 2024: NXT is All...Ego! NXT is TNA!
  • C.S. changed the title to NXT Battleground: Las Vegas - NXT is All...Ego! NXT is TNA!

One thing that bothers me so much about WWE is that they are trying desperatedly to produce something like Josh Barnett's Bloodsport yet never give us what makes that type of match interesting. I guess you don't want to risk your wrestlers getting shoot hurt, but then don't fucking book a match like that.

7 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

One thing that bothers me so much about WWE is that they are trying desperatedly to produce something like Josh Barnett's Bloodsport yet never give us what makes that type of match interesting. I guess you don't want to risk your wrestlers getting shoot hurt, but then don't fucking book a match like that.

Agreed. Plus considering both these women are legit former MMA badasses, it’s disappointing that they were both throwing weak-ass kicks and strikes. That was overall…not good.

Haven't actually watched the bulk of the card yet but the fact that they got it looking so good in the Apex of all places really does draw further light on how bad UFC have been at presenting the product over the last two years 

I can't believe the difference. If i hadn't have known it was the same venue I'd never have guessed