Pro Wrestling Only

First round match #1

Loss

Vote for the wrestler that you think had the better career in WWE (whether you base that on impact or match quality is your decision), from 1985 to 2005. Voting will end Tuesday morning. Please give the wrestler's name first and any explanation thereafter. Thanks.

Bret Hart

I remember back in the day when wrestling magazines were comparing a young Bigelow in the late 80s to Bruiser Brody and asking if he can live up to those standards. I often wonder if Bigelow had better booking if he could've been anywhere near those comparisons today. Anyways, Bret's an easy choice here, with the biggest reason being that he was one of the greatest international draws the WWF ever had. There's many others, which I'll let other people mention. :)

Obviously, it's Bret Hart.

It sucks though because I want to vote for Bam Bam Bigelow because I'm such a mark for him. He's one of my favorite wrestlers. The "Beast from the East" was a great moniker for him. In WWF though, he didn't really do anything. For him, it was all about Japan and ECW.

Bret, on the other hand, was GREAT in WWF. Not only that but he was there forever. Hart Foundation all the way up to...well, we all know.

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Bret Hart

I can't see anyone being able to come up with a credible argument for Bam Bam.

Guest KingPK

Bret Hart

Bam Bam was one of those guys who always had the potential of being a star, but he's probably best known now for losing to a football player.

Guest HungryJack

Bret Hart

Another one thats not even a question, though Bam Bam could have been HUGE if pushed properly.