Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

R.I.P. Pac (Benjamin Satterley) - Update: Looks like it's confirmed


Recommended Posts

Posted

What the fuck.

He just wrestled at All Out.

Update: A poster on WrestlingClassics.com said: "Apparently AEW's socials were hacked and this was posted but isn't true. I will wait to see if one of the sheets announce it."

I sure as fuck hope this is just a hack!!!

Update 2: Welp... Other AEW wrestlers are posting about it. Looks like it's confirmed.

  • C.S. changed the title to R.I.P. Pac (Benjamin Satterley) - Update: Looks like it's confirmed
Posted

This is awful. One of my absolute favorite modern wrestlers, and from everything being said, sounds like he was a great person. 40 is way too fucking young.

I am seeing AEW live for the first time this Wednesday in Pittsburgh. I get the feeling I am in for a rough night.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...