Pro Wrestling Only

WWE hires Mike Adamle!!!

Bix

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's wrestling calling Stephany a sexual fantasy isn't insulting.

Wrestling:

"fat hag who makes his dick wither up"=insult

"skanky whore"=compliment.

I don't know if "skanky whore" is equivalent to sexual fantasy, though.

Cena slapping Steph's ass (with Steph wanting it) is different than Chris Jericho cutting a SummerSlam promo about Steph sleeping with the captains of the football team, baseball team, basketball team, hockey team, chess team, water polo team and the foreign exchange student.

You, Phil and Lee did a pretty awesome Workrate Report on the first One Night Stand, with Beulah getting babyface reactions for saying that Lita (after her big promo) was finally having more stuff come out of her mouth than in it.

When Trish was babyface, she was everyone's dream. When she was heel, she cut a Monday Night Football parody sketch with Shelton Benjamin calling her the biggest slut on RAW.

There's the difference, IMO.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Molly Holly yet.

Guest LShunter

It's wrestling calling Stephany a sexual fantasy isn't insulting.

Wrestling:

"fat hag who makes his dick wither up"=insult

"skanky whore"=compliment.

I don't know if "skanky whore" is equivalent to sexual fantasy, though.

Cena slapping Steph's ass (with Steph wanting it) is different than Chris Jericho cutting a SummerSlam promo about Steph sleeping with the captains of the football team, baseball team, basketball team, hockey team, chess team, water polo team and the foreign exchange student.

And the popcorn vendor in the fifteenth row - congratulations Louie!

How long has it been now since Steph has been objectified on TV? Maybe she's over being told how attractive she is and just wants to be feared on TV instead.

How long has it been now since Steph has been objectified on TV? Maybe she's over being told how attractive she is and just wants to be feared on TV instead.

Good question. I caught a bit of RAW last night, including her announcing next week's Slammy Awards matches, and she seems to want to be Sarah Palin these days.

Good question. I caught a bit of RAW last night, including her announcing next week's Slammy Awards matches, and she seems to want to be Sarah Palin these days.

Oh man, can you imagine that? Next week on RAW we get to meet Steph's "Downs baby" which will turn out to be Big Dick Johnson dressed as an adult baby.

"Ms. McMahon, every WWE Entertainer is gunning to be the next contender to John Cena's championship. Have you decided on who will receive the next shot?"

"Oh, you know, all of 'em."

"Um, can you be more specific?"

"Well, y'know Todd, there are many great WWE Entertainers, and just, anyone who shows that they have the drive and the passion to be the contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, I think that's who's going to be the number one contender."

"Will it be Randy Orton? Chris Jericho? Kane?"

"Just, anyone who has that drive, y'know?"