Pro Wrestling Only

Raw rating

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Gewertz has always been the guy pushing for comedy instead of skits. He gets blamed for Edge not being able to cut a serious promo, since he put him in comedic skits even after they were trying to push him as a serious competitor, so Edge never got a chance to refine his skill there. He's also been the head writer for RAW since May of 2002. That should mostly speak for itself.

4.1 is not a bad rating in any time period, and it's especially strong for WWE in 2005.

Guest The Man in Blak

I know who he is. He is the guy Dames used to talk to when he wrote that episode of SD!

Please tell me you're kidding.

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

From one of the retards:

Fans only know what they want to see, not what will make them spend money or what will compell them to watch every week.

Does anyone else see the contradiction in this monkey's statement ?

It sounds to me like he misused the language to try and get his point across. The way I read it was that fans know what they want to watch, but sometimes do not have a grasp on the business aspect.

The only problenm is he didn't say that. Also, the business aspect doesn't necessarily justify the 2nd part of the statement "what will compel them to watch each week".

I know what compels me to watch each week... Good wrestling and logical story progression.

Guest Cerebus The Aardvark

The only problenm is he didn't say that. Also, the business aspect doesn't necessarily justify the 2nd part of the statement "what will compel them to watch each week".

I know what compels me to watch each week... Good wrestling and logical story progression.

Which explains why you don't watch every week.