Pro Wrestling Only

First round match #20

Loss

Vote for the wrestler that you think had the better career in WWE (whether you base that on impact or match quality is your decision), from 1985 to 2005. Voting will end Tuesday morning. Please give the wrestler's name first and any explanation thereafter. Thanks.

Undertaker

Apples and oranges. Undertaker's been a long-time main eventer. Chavo's been a midcarder around for a relatively shorter time. Chavo's a better worker obviously, but that's also cancelled out by Undertaker's merchandising success and his part in the biggest drawing segment in RAW history.

The Undertaker

Some of these are laughably one sided. If we're going to use a Guerrero, why not Hector? That way, we can wax poetic about the contributions of the Goobledygooker.

Hector wasn't part of the Smackdown Six. Hector never held a title at all. Hector didn't have the #2 MOTY in 2004 for the company. I didn't vote Chavo over Taker, and wouldn't, but the guy is very underrated.

Guest KingPK

Undertaker

Yeah, Chavo was part of the Smackdown Six, but if I had to rank them, Chavo would be #6 no doubt. Taker took his gimmick and totally immersed himself in it, really getting it over in the early days and keeping it over for 13 years.

Guest teke184

Undertaker.

Chavo is a MUCH better worker but Taker has had almost 15 years on top in a company that has had a tremendous amount of turnover every few years.

Undertaker

I voted for him but I take issue with this statement:

"The Undertaker has the best gimmick in company history "

Better/more successful than Hulkamania? The People's Champion? The Toughest SOB in the WWF? Those were all gimmicks and far more successful.