Pro Wrestling Only

First round match #31

Loss

Vote for the wrestler that you think had the better career in WWE (whether you base that on impact or match quality is your decision), from 1985 to 2005. Voting will end Tuesday morning. Please give the wrestler's name first and any explanation thereafter. Thanks.

Mr. Perfect

Both guys are superb workers, but Hennig's had the better success as far as the upper card goes. DK had a great run in the tag division, but Hennig had a run in the main event, even if it never drew. He was also great as Ric Flair's Executive Consultant, and wasn't too bad a commentator in 1996 as well. It's too bad injuries cut both careers short.

Mr. Perfect

I love Dynamite Kid, and I think he could have equalled or bettered Hennig's run with an equal amount of focus had he still been in his prime, but Hennig had a bigger, longer run and meant more to the company overall. I hope Dynamite fares well in the loser's bracket, if that is in fact where he ends up.

Dynamite Kid- I think Perfect had a couple of ood years in the singles but then he disappeared for years, ringwise. Dynamite was torn up in the Mania match but I think the Bulldog matches from this era are better than anything Perfect was a part of, including the Bret Hart series.

Guest teke184

Mr. Perfect

Perfect had a great heel run in the late 80's / early 90's, had tremendous workrate, etc.

Dynamite's career was pretty much over at the end of 1986 and most of his groundbreaking work was done overseas anyway.

Guest Bruiser Chong

Mr. Perfect.

Everybody remembers him. Only the smarks can say the same about Dynamite. Plus his career with the WWF was about as non-descriptive as it could be for the name he's become in pro wrestling history.