Pro Wrestling Only

Unbearable Shit From Cageside Seats

Phil Schneider

In fairness to Geno, Meltzer's also treating it is news, and if you're not a "message board veteran" you wouldn't know Sullivan's track record. Plus, Sullivan was involved with that Foley sitcom deal which was apparently legitimate until the latter pulled out, and Irv is a smart enough guy that he wouldn't have made a stupid deal. I probably would've done my own post about it if Geno didn't, albeit in a more cynical tone.

Also: I get it. But seriously, we're not prominent enough to deserve our own thread and we're above trolling here when it doesn't involve Resident Evil or smkelly.

We are clearly not above trolling here. Also don't sell yourself short buddy, you are big enough to shit on. If someone wants to start a "Stupid shit on Segunda Caida" to crap on Tomk spelling or me using the same Teddy Atlas analogies 50 times for Fujiwara matches feel free.

Odds of SLL drawing comparisons between Giant Bernard and Arn Anderson or Strongman and Paul Ellering in his next day of G1 Climax coverage - 1:1.

• 9 months later...