Pro Wrestling Only

[1996-06-18-ECW-TV] Pulp Fiction

Loss

• 4 weeks later...

Raven starts off yelling at Stevie Richards, who is wearing an airbrushed "(Heart) Flock of Seagulls" middrift. Raven asked Stevie Richards to find the sleaziest, sluttiest woman he possibly could. Stevie produced Divine Brown, the prostitute who "performed carnal knowledge" as Raven says on Hugh Grant in a car on Sunset Blvd. Raven says she wasn't sluttiest enough, and Stevie is excited to show Raven something ... Bluedust!

"'Raven, Mr. Champion, welcome to my playground. Won't you slide down my pole?' -- Ron Jeremy, The Vacuum Cleaner Salesman, 1978"

Raven immediately says Bluedust isn't feminine enough.

Stevie, exasperated: "Told you it wouldn't work, Meanie."

Funny, and more than a little disturbing, as Meanie is completely naked and covered in blue body paint.

Also, Paul Varelans makes a cameo and Stevie Richards and The Blue Meanie have a water fight. Sandman drinks a beer for Dick Murdoch. Even Paul E. shows up briefly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Meanie and Stevie are eating it, so it's surely blue frosting.

This is some insanity, and I kinda loved it. The best bits are D-Von saying, "Don't even say what I want you to say!" and Sandman's, "I'm running out of friends to drink with. Duck Murdoch, this beer's for you."

• 3 years later...

Raven and Stevie are at a playground, and Raven browbeats him for his bad taste in Raven's women: Beulah and Kimona both left him, so he asked for the sluttiest BLEEEEEEP Richards could find. But Divine Brown wasn't disgusting or experienced enough. Richards has the answer: BLUEDUST. More Adult Swim-style comedy for stoners, though Bluedust suddenly shifting gears into a Dusty impersonation was pretty funny.

D-Von Dudley abuses Sign Guy. Tommy Dreamer hypes a weapons match with Brian Lee. Shane Douglas rants. The Gangstas threaten the Eliminators--New Jack sounds like he needs a lozenge. The Eliminators rebut. The Samoan Gangsta Party makes an appearance. D-Von yells some more until he gets the answer he wants. Paul Varelans unconvincingly threatens Taz. Richards and Meanie have fun with a garden hose in a scene even more disturbing than Bluedust on the playground. D-Von turns his attention to Dances With Dudley. Raven promises to show Sandman and the world how much pain he has to offer. Paul E. talks about Sabu. Sandman pays/drinks another tribute--this one to Dick Murdoch.

This felt a little fresher than the other recent Pulp Fictions, with a few new faces.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1996-06-18-ECW-TV] Pulp Fiction