Pro Wrestling Only

[1996-08-24-ECW-Natural Born Killaz] The Sandman & Pit Bull #2 vs Raven & Shane Douglas

Loss

• 1 month later...

Not my thing at all, but probably fun at the time. Good intensity, bad wrestling.

Haven't watched it yet (only just started Feb, myself -- how the hell are you blowing through these discs so fast, Loss??!!), but doesn't this match tend to pop up on polls as one of the greatest ECW matches of all time?

Personally, I don't care for dog collar matches myself, nor do I look forward to any match that has Raven in it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Raven's wrestling on one leg, so this is piled with even more bullshit than usual. The 2-on-1 stuff is terrible and this only gets marginally better after that, though I will say that Pitbull 2 works hard and looks pretty good--I'd say the Pitbulls are the surprise workers of mid-'90s ECW so far. He even gets to pin Raven. Underwhelming post-match angle too, though it's hard to blame Tyler. Overall this just went on, and on, and on.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1996-08-24-ECW-Natural Born Killaz] The Sandman & Pit Bull #2 vs Raven & Shane Douglas