Pro Wrestling Only

[1993-06-19-WCW-Saturday Night] Lost in Cleveland

Loss

• 2 months later...

Wow, WCW was terrible at this point. Catherine White is still investigating the whereabouts of Cactus Jack, including a fan who said he saw him entering a UFO in Bismarck, North Dakota. Because of all the Cleveland leads, she's now in Cleveland looking for Cactus Jack. I crack up at their depiction of Cleveland -- all homeless people, drunks and police sirens with the reporter's purse getting stolen.

• 1 year later...

You don't say. On the same show, you had this shit, another useless Flair for the Gold, Assassin calling for Dusty Rhodes, Roma as a Horseman, Cheatum the Evil Midget and an aborted match between Orndorff and Steamboat, because god knows we don't want any good wrestling on our wrestling show.

• 1 year later...

You don't say. On the same show, you had this shit, another useless Flair for the Gold, Assassin calling for Dusty Rhodes, Roma as a Horseman, Cheatum the Evil Midget and an aborted match between Orndorff and Steamboat, because god knows we don't want any good wrestling on our wrestling show.

We are out of time! We have to go!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have not thought WCW has been that bad so far this year as stuff has been spread out on the suckage but with all of this coming to a head and these two things being on the same show, it is tough to defend. This is all a shame as I really did like what was done at the Clash. This was pointless and does nothing but make the city of Cleveland look like a heel.

• 1 year later...

The bum looked for all the world like Jason Hervey with darker hair.

Not only did Cleveland look bad (although I think most people with any sense knew that it wasn't really Cleveland at all), but Kathy Gagne looked like an idiot for carrying that big purse around and trusting a bum with fifty bucks and a credit card. I'll bet Larry had to make it up to her when she got home from the shoot, if you know what I mean. Then again, with Verne as her dad, Greg as her brother, and Larry as her husband, maybe she was used to stuff like this.

By the way, the UFO was in Roswell, New Mexico. Cactus was supposedly buying a Slurpy in Bismarck.

• GSR changed the title to [1993-06-19-WCW-Saturday Night] Lost in Cleveland