Pro Wrestling Only

Maryse being stalked by crazy person

sek69

WWE Diva Maryse is featured on TMZ this morning talking about a 61 year-old male fan who is obsessed with her. Maryse has filed for a permanent restraining order and told TMZ that she fears for her life. Here's what TMZ wrote:

WWE star Maryse Ouellet claims an "extremely disturbing and delusional" man is OBSESSED with her ... and now she's asked a judge for protection after he allegedly promised to "take me to heaven with him."

Maryse -- a WWE diva who's been romantically linked with former WWE champion The Miz -- filed a request for a permanent restraining order against 61-year-old Lee Silber ... claiming he has sent "numerous terrifying letters to my home and left more than 50 voicemails on my personal cell phone all of which are extremely disturbing and delusional."

In one of the letters Maryse claims she received from Silber, he promises to "not only give you a check for $100,000, but give you a 100 carat diamond ring worth $20,000,000 to prove I am your friend."

Maryse says Silber's letters have gotten scarier over the last few weeks ... with Silber promising that he will be "coming to LA for me" ... and will "take me to heaven with him."

In the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Maryse states, "I fear for my life."

Maryse tells TMZ she's beefed up security at her home recently ... calling Silber a "crazy stalker ... who needs to either be in a psychiatric hospital or jail!"

Maryse is due back in court August 3rd.

TMZ placed several calls to Silber for comment -- so far, no response.

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised this doesn't happen more often. The parts with him saying he's going to take her to heaven are especially creepy.

That whole part of society is something I thankfully will never get. I would imagine there are a lot of horror stories the Divas past and present could tell. The last time I was fairly close to the ring at a house show, a whole line of pervs lined the front row with cameras to snap shots of the women. I think RAW came to shoot there next year, and a rather ugly middle-aged couple was quite obviously ogling the female ring announcer whose name I can't remember for the life of me.

WWE Diva Maryse is featured on TMZ this morning talking about a 61 year-old male fan who is obsessed with her. Maryse has filed for a permanent restraining order and told TMZ that she fears for her life. Here's what TMZ wrote:

WWE star Maryse Ouellet claims an "extremely disturbing and delusional" man is OBSESSED with her ... and now she's asked a judge for protection after he allegedly promised to "take me to heaven with him."

Maryse -- a WWE diva who's been romantically linked with former WWE champion The Miz -- filed a request for a permanent restraining order against 61-year-old Lee Silber ... claiming he has sent "numerous terrifying letters to my home and left more than 50 voicemails on my personal cell phone all of which are extremely disturbing and delusional."

In one of the letters Maryse claims she received from Silber, he promises to "not only give you a check for $100,000, but give you a 100 carat diamond ring worth $20,000,000 to prove I am your friend."

Maryse says Silber's letters have gotten scarier over the last few weeks ... with Silber promising that he will be "coming to LA for me" ... and will "take me to heaven with him."

In the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Maryse states, "I fear for my life."

Maryse tells TMZ she's beefed up security at her home recently ... calling Silber a "crazy stalker ... who needs to either be in a psychiatric hospital or jail!"

Maryse is due back in court August 3rd.

TMZ placed several calls to Silber for comment -- so far, no response.

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised this doesn't happen more often. The parts with him saying he's going to take her to heaven are especially creepy.

It is. There's the whole ring rat culture and all of that. There's just no real issue because the boys get some easy pussy on the side and no one is really complaining.

A lot of wrestlers seem to have crazy ringrat stories, I would assume they'd be able to defend themselves better than a woman would be when faced with someone obviously mentally ill. Thus we don't see any stories of male wrestlers needing to seek assistance from the legal system.

A lot of wrestlers seem to have crazy ringrat stories, I would assume they'd be able to defend themselves better than a woman would be when faced with someone obviously mentally ill. Thus we don't see any stories of male wrestlers needing to seek assistance from the legal system.

Bret called the cops on that airport lady.

But in all seriousness, Maryse is dating the Miz still, right? I'd expect him to defend her if the situation ever arose, especially if he was in the vicinity of said situation.

Bret called the cops on that airport lady.

But in all seriousness, Maryse is dating the Miz still, right? I'd expect him to defend her if the situation ever arose, especially if he was in the vicinity of said situation.

This only proves that the general public doesn't buy Miz as a threat. ;)