Pro Wrestling Only

Mark Jindrak

Loss

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viscera drew a freakishly high quarter hour one week, so they've probably decided he's a draw. And it's very obvious watching him that Vince McMahon is a big fan of his character and is probably writing most of the stuff himself.

I've noticed every week that I've seen Viscera on Raw you could hear the crickets chirping outside the arena. But I've been saying for years that the only person the WWF is meant to entertain is Vince.

The plus to these firings is the WWF is basically giving someone with deep pockets a chance to put together a big competitor to them.

Is there anyone released that could get over big elsewhere, though, or that has a huge name that would even be a big draw on the indies? I think Matt Hardy was the hottest free agent in wrestling before the releases, and after a lot of them, he remains so.

I've noticed every week that I've seen Viscera on Raw you could hear the crickets chirping outside the arena.  But I've been saying for years that the only person the WWF is meant to entertain is Vince.

The plus to these firings is the WWF is basically giving someone with deep pockets a chance to put together a big competitor to them.

He was getting some decent heat at the beginning but once they drove the joke into the ground, he got less and less of a reaction. As Loss said earlier, Vince obviously loves the guy

Even though they are not under contract, WWE has chosen to release the following superstars this afternoon:

Sting

Lex Luger

Randy Savage

Scott Steiner

Bill Goldberg

Scott Hall

Kevin "Big Sexy" Nash

Jeff Jarrett

We wish them all well in future endeavors.

Guest Kevin Cook

Is there anyone released that could get over big elsewhere, though

Given time and good booking Matt Morgan can be a headliner in any promotion in the world. This is exactly the sort of prospect TNA needs, someone with no stink of failure on him at all and limitless potential.

To quote Warren G, "I looked at the brotha, said "damn, what's next?"

Are they going to have enough guys to fill two shows when this is done?

Also, how hilarious is it that almost everyone from the BLOCKBUSTER POST-DRAFT TRADE~! is either cut or next on the chopping block.

I can't believe that The Dudley Boys are gone. If TNA gets on Spike TV, their tag team division is going to be sick. The Dudleys Vs. The Hardys to pull in viewers. Then The Naturals, Team Canada and AMW can get involved in the mix.

There's a lot of cats that can help the X-Division too. I'm curious if TNA can afford this many people at once. Obviously they'll want the Dudleys.

Is it too conspiracy-minded of me to suggest WWE and TNA might have some under the table deal like they had with ECW?

I mean, TNA is having troubles and all of a sudden WWE cuts a bunch of guys who could help a struggling wrestling company help land a TV deal.

I think so. Especially since the Jarretts are seemingly being pushed out of TNA and it's being funded by Panda Energy. Is WWE and Vince going to randomly contact Panda Energy and say they want to help "for the better of the business."

Seems a bit too far fetched for me. With ECW, they seemed to at least have been able to deal with Heyman, right?

I want to see fucking Bob Holly on this list before it's all said and done with. Especially with Brock Lesnar coming back.