Pro Wrestling Only

[1991-WWF-Supertape] Irwin R. Schyster's Top 10 Tax Tips

Loss

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm scrambling to make a crack about the ongoing IRS scandal, but between the potential political can of worms and being stuck for something witty to contribute, I'll have to let it slide. The thought counts.

IRS browbeats us about copying home videos and bets that none of us have read the FBI warnings at the beginning of tapes. Some sage advice follows about gas-guzzling vehicles and claiming weekend getaways as business expenses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Actual tax advice from Rotundo. What a concept! I could have done without the cheap shots at the people viewing the tapes; did Vince actually think that a guy in suspenders, a tie, and a dorky pair of glasses could scare people into not recording copies of them if they'd already bypassed the FBI warning?

Mike continues to play IRS well, but we still have yet to see him step into the ring, at least on these discs, which shows you how eminently forgettable the rest of the character has been so far. There's nothing he's done that Teddy couldn't have done with a few minor tweaks to his promos. I can just imagine him giving tax advice to everyone else while all of his own money's tied up in offshore accounts and tax shelters!

• 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1991-WWF-Supertape] Irwin R. Schyster's Top 10 Tax Tips