Pro Wrestling Only

Elimination Chamber 2013

goodhelmet

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to think no, because for the past year when I fantasy book Mania in my head I always had Brock vs Sheamus in mind. Plus, f*ck a Hunter at this point. Hunter is hugely over to the general fanbase, it has to be said, but in terms of actually moving PPV numbers, he hasnt been a factor on his own in years and I doubt the difference between him and Sheamus is that much really. Brock is the key. And Rock/Cena is selling the show regardless.

In any case, if Brock has indeed re-signed I am begging for the match at some point.

I was all about Sheamus vs. Brock Lesnar until Ryback got huge. I'm kind of torn at this point though. They really need to rehab Sheamus right now because the character feels really stale, and maybe a feud with Lesnar would give him some edge back. On the other hand, I think they could really put Ryback over the top if they had him beat Lesnar. Although I'm starting to think they may be building Ryback up to be the big heel challenger to Cena after he wins the belt back so they may have entirely different plans in mind for Ryback.