Pro Wrestling Only

Elimination Chamber 2013

goodhelmet

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well fuck. As a match, it was fun but the booking was insane. They're going with the teabagger vs. immigrant angle. mark Henry was a beast. Also, every show I have been to, Randy Orton was over as fuck. If you want to say his music is over, I can entertain it. However, with the exception of Cena and Daniel Bryan in the summer, no one gets a bigger reaction than Orton.

Nice match, disappointing finish. Got very awkward when they all had to lay about for minutes waiting for Henry to come out of the pod, somebody miscalculated the times. The Bryan/Kane stuff was the most fun as usual, along with Mark Henry who is in danger of turning face with his destruction act.

No way they run simply Del Rio v Swagger at Wrestlemania. As I referenced earlier, Big Show has the 'I still haven't been pinned' get out clause, he will be in the match and probably someone else, I imagine a fatal four way. Maybe with Sheamus in there, or Ryback winning the title.

del Rio/Swagger sounds so fucking boring for WM but I do imagine it could be a decent match. Deflating ending though, although to be fair I wouldn't have been interested in the outcome unless Bryan or Big Mark won. The stuff with the final three was pretty fun though, and Mark was great.

Well fuck. As a match, it was fun but the booking was insane. They're going with the teabagger vs. immigrant angle. mark Henry was a beast. Also, every show I have been to, Randy Orton was over as fuck. If you want to say his music is over, I can entertain it. However, with the exception of Cena and Daniel Bryan in the summer, no one gets a bigger reaction than Orton.

I have been to several live shows in the last few years. Orton's finish is over and he gets a big reaction when he comes out. Once he starts working? Justin Gabriel got bigger reactions the last few shows I went to. Devon will back me up on this.

The match was pretty good, but the booking was so terrible that it may as well have been Zeus v. Abby. I don't even dislike Swagger and on the surface level it makes sense, but this is guy who was a jobbed out, bitch, who has done nothing to get re-established. It's a forced push into a title match on Mania, which is a card that already looks weak to me.

Again I repeat - thank god I decided against going

A tag with Punk/Lesnar vs HHH/Someone would help Punk.

I think the best option would be HHH & Undertaker w/ Shawn vs. Punk & Lesnar w/ Heyman. It gives Undertaker an easy match. Lesnar doesn't have to get pinned. Plus no one believes Punk has a chance against Undertaker in a singles and it continues the HHH/Shawn/Undertaker lovefest from last year.

Regardless of how over his entrance music and finisher may be, I have faith that they will simply not commit to someone with 2 wellness policy violations. They can anchor a 2 hour tv around him but its not worth putting part of a buy rate on his shoulders. I've also got no problem with that.

Swagger & Dutch are a unique gimmick and no matter how natural a fit that gimmick may be with an ADR world champion, I don't believe that's something that will draw a buy rate.

Regardless, I suckered 3 friends into buying mania tickets so I will be there!