Pro Wrestling Only

Extreme Rules

goodhelmet

I don't wanna harp on it too much, because I really dug the match (and the show as a whole, for that matter...I don't know why I keep shelling out money for Mania when Extreme Rules is consistently the better and more meaningful show), but I actually was bugged by the finish to Cena/Ryback. Is there some reason Lil' Naitch couldn't count both guys down before/during medical personnel arriving on the scene?

This is all you're going to get I think:

Charles Robinson @WWERobinson

To those complaining about me not counting i was in shock of what happened and was more concerned about their safety. I did what was right.

This man has no business in the wrestling... business if that has him so shook, it was just a fancy light up curtain. The whole thing wouldn't have annoyed me so much if we at least got some sort of announcement, the match is a draw or whatever, I need some closure here. Whatever happened to getting the official word.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God forbid they give the guy a good name. It's better than Michael McGillicutty but not by much.

Oh what the fuck is Triple H doing out?! I guess we need to see him wrestle Lesnar again so they can be sure to get absolutely nothing out of the millions of dollars they are paying Brock.

I wonder how quickly excitement at being told "we're going to give you Heyman as your manager" went away once he found out he was going to get bitch slapped by HHH and surely be made to look inferior in their match tonight.

I think Trips will probably lose tonight, no way they debut a guy than have him squashed. They already set up an excuse anyway with HHH 'ignoring medical advice' to compete. There will surely be some shenanigans as well.

Disappointed the reveal wasn't RVD. At the very least I would have loved to see him bump for The Shield.

Have seen nothing of Hennig Jr before but his look is fairly nondescript. Just seems like your average WWE development guy.

Seems like interesting timing considering the current world champion has been out the last few weeks due to a legit concussion.

Also it was funny how just the other day Dave and Bryan (well mostly Dave) were talking about how it's bullshit HHH can flout the Wellness Policy despite being an office guy. Now they do an angle where Hunter not only ignores the doctor's advice, but threatens his job if the doctor doesn't like it.

Also x2:

Will HHH get his own "Tell Me A Lie" video?

That was my exact thought once he started to do the staggering bit.