Pro Wrestling Only

[1997-03-17-WCW-Nitro] Hulk Hogan and Dennis Rodman vignette / Wolfpac promo

Loss

• 3 weeks later...

Hogan and Rodman spin like they left Sting laying at Uncensored in a quick segment.

Then the Wolfpac cuts a promo in the ring and sings "Bad Boys". They'd get sued for that now unless they had permission. Heenan says they are no Isley Brothers. Holy dated reference!

• 3 weeks later...

Hogan vs. Rodman saying they laid out Sting is not a terrible ploy to spin what happened and possibly to drum up some replay buys.

Wolfpac's promo was not their best stuff. They ham up and sing Bad Boys and we get the Hennan reference.

I meant to say this in the Uncensored thread but hennan kind of does annoy me sometimes during this period. His reference here was dated and at the main event when Sting was attacking the NWO he kept talking about Nitro. I understand he was pushing viewers for tomorrow night but he did seem like a shill and was downplaying the present moment. Tony eventually tells him that all he is thinking about is what going on right now which I'm sure Bobby views as him cutting him off but in that situation, I side with Tony.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1997-03-17-WCW-Nitro] Hulk Hogan and Dennis Rodman vignette / Wolfpac promo