Pro Wrestling Only

WWF fans vs WCW fans

Loss

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have been a little harsh in the flash and awe comment, but for the most part if you weren't pushed as important in the WWF the fans didn't care about them, and it was hard for people to get a reaction from the crowd.

All I watched as a kid was the WWF and when I was ten High Energy was my favourite tag team! They certainly weren't pushed very well.

I love looking at Monday Night War WCW crowds. It's like by looking at some of them, they have no idea what wrestling is. They look like toothless, hillbilly scum waving their beer in the air... but then you think to buy a front row seat they must love the product. Somethign tells me this breed of cat isn't watching PWG these days.

If you are going to make a statement like this, you need to nut up and give us a screen cap, youtube clip or something.

I love looking at Monday Night War WCW crowds. It's like by looking at some of them, they have no idea what wrestling is. They look like toothless, hillbilly scum waving their beer in the air... but then you think to buy a front row seat they must love the product. Somethign tells me this breed of cat isn't watching PWG these days.

If you are going to make a statement like this, you need to nut up and give us a screen cap, youtube clip or something.

I nut down sir.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone peddling the idea that there wasn't a divide or wasn't side taking is totally wrong. Going up around Chicago, I took sides hard with WWF as a kid. Not for any good reason mind you - but simply because WCW was southern and their merchandising/presentation was second rate. "Any company that can't get ice cream sandwich going right must be minor league next to a company that can" went my 8 year old logic. Took a surprisingly long time to get over that.