Pro Wrestling Only

Jaaawn Cena

Log

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'll agree that it was a great match but man, does Cena ever need a new finisher. Nobody is buying the first Attitude Adjustment as a match-ending move anymore.

I have been saying this since the Royal Rumble which to me was the moment he officially killed it. It's stupid too because he HAD a new move he could have transitioned to with the springboard stunner thing but he just totally wasted it by not getting a finish off it the first time he used it.

I'm not sure it was all that effective. It was fine and he was over but it didn't feel the same after the arm injury.

The arm injury happened before the match began. Cena immediately covered it by injuring the arm.

vVqN7r.gif

When I was a kid and really into basketball, Marcus Webb, a benchwarmer for the Celtics broke his finger cracking his knuckles on the bench. This injury is kind of up there with that.

I'm mostly amused at how everyone is taking it easy on Sami Zayn injuring himself in the most ridiculous way possible when if it was someone like Big Show or Kane people would be frothing at the mouth about how they are terrible and need to retire. People are STILL making jokes about Kevin Nash tearing his quad by walking across the ring.

I'm not sure it was all that effective. It was fine and he was over but it didn't feel the same after the arm injury.

The arm injury happened before the match began. Cena immediately covered it by injuring the arm.

vVqN7r.gif

When I was a kid and really into basketball, Marcus Webb, a benchwarmer for the Celtics broke his finger cracking his knuckles on the bench. This injury is kind of up there with that.

Eh I think Kevin Nash blowing out his quad WALKING in the ring has that beat.