Pro Wrestling Only

WO News and Notes

goodhelmet

The last two issues were pretty small and I was busy anyway so you didn't get one of these. However, I have ssome free time on my lunch break right now to start this off.

Bret Hart

--- To the outside it appears that Vince and Bret shook hands, kissed and made-up. The reality is that the two put aside their differences simply to produce the DVD.

--- The original DVD was going to be a burial job of Bret simialr to the Warrior DVD that is going to come out.

--- Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Jerry Lawler, Bruce Pritchard, Shawn Michaels, and others all taped interviews portraying Bret in a negative light.

--- Chris Benoit refused to say anything negative about Bret and Jim Ross was very diplomatic and never knocked Hart in his interview.

--- Before Bret agreed to do the DVD he did not want the DVD to focus on Montreal or to focus on Owen's death. He realized they had to be addressed but did not want them to be what the DVD was about. Shane McMahon tried to convince Bret that sales would be better if they focused it on Montreal.

--- Bret Hart has creative control of the venture but not exactly (?). It is a jointproduction of Bret Hart and WWE. Both sides are working together on the documentary portion as well as what matches, clips and angles to include.

--- They are working on a short deadline and and have to be finished by the end of the month. In less than two weeks, they will present a final product.

--- If WWE puts out a product that Bret is not happy with then he has the right to remove himself from the project and the WWE cannot use any of the interview footage that Bret shot.

--- Vince McMahon shot an interview while Bret was looking on. Apparently, Bret had no problem with what Vinnie Mac said .

--- Nothing else has been agred upon for future projects. Hart is adament about not doing any televised angles in any form.

--- Meltz says the most ironic interview done for the DVD was Hogan's. in his interview, Hogan said that when Hart refused to put HBK over, he ceased being one of the boys, could no longer be trusted and that is why noone would do business with him in WCW. Meltz points out the irony of Hogan using Hart as an example of refusing to put someone over. He also points out that it is even funnier when Hogan used Bret's name to get a babyface reaction on TV. What is even funnier is that the fans in Pittsburgh chanted "You Screwed Bret" at HBK even though that is the place where Hart gave his famous "The enema of the United States" promo.

--- According to one wrestler, when Bret came in, he said that he heard nothing but negative things coming from Hogan, Hall and Nash about Bret. The problem with Hogan stemmed from Hogan being offended to pass the torch to Bret in 1993 and Hart later criticizing Hogan's wrestling ability. When he got to WCW, Hogan agreed to start on a clean slate with Hart but not when it came to talking behind his back. With Hall and Nash, it is funny because just days before Montreal they were both on the phone with Bret trying to convince him to come to WCW and gavce up their "favored nations" contract to get him to sign. The one member of Hall and Nash's crew who would not say anything negative about him was Sean Waltman (X-pac). He was a fan of Bret's work and stuck up for Bret.

---The aforementioned all went to Bischoff and made sure that Bret was never able to get off the ground. He was pulled ut of programs, including the successful Ric Flair program, and clean wins for Bret were nixed before they could even begin.

--- Shawn Michaels reportedly had nothing good to sya bout him and it is most likely that none of his comments will be used.

--- Piper's negative comments were a surprise because Piper has referred to Bret and Owen as his cousins and was said to be a friend of Bret's.

*I'll list the matches that are in discussion for being included on the set later.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also points out that it is even funnier when Hogan used Bret's name to get a babyface reaction on TV. What is even funnier is that the fans in Pittsburgh chanted "You Screwed Bret" at HBK even though that is the place where Hart gave his famous "The enema of the United States" promo.

Its hilarious that they can't understand Pittsburgh is a fairly smart wrestling town. They always try to get us to boo Kurt Angle and this time it ended up turning Eugene heel for the night (and Hogan too since he attacked Angle).

The last two issues were pretty small and I was busy anyway so you didn't get one of these. However, I have ssome free time on my lunch break right now to start this off.

Bret Hart

--- To the outside it appears that Vince and Bret shook hands, kissed and made-up. The reality is that the two put aside their differences simply to produce the DVD.

--- The original DVD was going to be a burial job of Bret simialr to the Warrior DVD that is going to come out.

--- Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Jerry Lawler, Bruce Pritchard, Shawn Michaels, and others all taped interviews portraying Bret in a negative light.

--- Chris Benoit refused to say anything negative about Bret and Jim Ross was very diplomatic and never knocked Hart in his interview.

--- Before Bret agreed to do the DVD he did not want the DVD to focus on Montreal or to focus on Owen's death. He realized they had to be addressed but did not want them to be what the DVD was about. Shane McMahon tried to convince Bret that sales would be better if they focused it on Montreal.

--- Bret Hart has creative control of the venture but not exactly (?). It is a jointproduction of Bret Hart and WWE. Both sides are working together on the documentary portion as well as what matches, clips and angles to include.

--- They are working on a short deadline and and have to be finished by the end of the month. In less than two weeks, they will present a final product.

--- If WWE puts out a product that Bret is not happy with then he has the right to remove himself from the project and the WWE cannot use any of the interview footage that Bret shot.

--- Vince McMahon shot an interview while Bret was looking on. Apparently, Bret had no problem with what Vinnie Mac said .

--- Nothing else has been agred upon for future projects. Hart is adament about not doing any televised angles in any form.

--- Meltz says the most ironic interview done for the DVD was Hogan's. in his interview, Hogan said that when Hart refused to put HBK over, he ceased being one of the boys, could no longer be trusted and that is why noone would do business with him in WCW. Meltz points out the irony of Hogan using Hart as an example of refusing to put someone over. He also points out that it is even funnier when Hogan used Bret's name to get a babyface reaction on TV. What is even funnier is that the fans in Pittsburgh chanted "You Screwed Bret" at HBK even though that is the place where Hart gave his famous "The enema of the United States" promo.

--- According to one wrestler, when Bret came in, he said that he heard nothing but negative things coming from Hogan, Hall and Nash about Bret. The problem with Hogan stemmed from Hogan being offended to pass the torch to Bret in 1993 and Hart later criticizing Hogan's wrestling ability. When he got to WCW, Hogan agreed to start on a clean slate with Hart but not when it came to talking behind his back.  With Hall and Nash, it is funny because just days before Montreal they were both on the phone with Bret trying to convince him to come to WCW and gavce up their "favored nations" contract to get him to sign. The one member of Hall and Nash's crew who would not say anything negative about him was Sean Waltman (X-pac). He was a fan of Bret's work and stuck up for Bret.

---The aforementioned all went to Bischoff and made sure that Bret was never able to get off the ground. He was pulled ut of programs, including the successful Ric Flair program, and clean wins for Bret were nixed before they could even begin.

--- Shawn Michaels reportedly had nothing good to sya bout him and it is most likely that none of his comments will be used.

--- Piper's negative comments were a surprise because Piper has referred to Bret and Owen as his cousins and was said to be a friend of Bret's.

*I'll list the matches that are in discussion for being included on the set later.

Woah, a lot to talk about here.

A burial job on Bret Hart? Why? I'm mad enough at the Warrior apparantly going to get screwed over (though I suspect they could make an angle out of that but it's still wrong) with his DVD but Bret too? How many years did he work for the company? How many shows did he miss? How many of the best WWF moments of all time belong to Bret? How many times did he win awards like in Germany? How much love did he give to his craft?

Look at what he meant to all the fans all over the world. Look at how unselfish he was in the ring over his career. Bret kept me believing in wrestling for years on end. When ever I wanted to give up on it Bret's work was there to keep me hooked.

Vince made a lot of people mad at Survivor Series including me. Why do it again? Especially to the people who would pick that DVD up in an instant. That truly ticks me off.

Good for JR, X-Pac and Benoit for sticking to their guns.

Nothing here is set in stone....

--- Hart has asked brother Ross to look through the Stampede collection to find hidden gems of Bret fighting DK or other big names. Since time is a major issue, there may be a problem converting the collection in time.

--- WWE has had no luck dealing with New Japan to get footage of Hart fighting DK or the original Tiger Mask. Hart has suggested a NJ match with TM in 1982 from Dubai, which he believes is his best singles match against TM. If not, he also suggested their WWF Jr. title match from Japan that year.

--- Hart wants several skits of the Hart Foundation and major angles through the years, particularly Team Canada from 1997.

--- Meltz guesses these matches will appear on the set...

vs. Davey Boy (Sumemrslam 1992)

vs. Austin (Wrestlemania 13)

vs. HBK (Wrestlemania 12)

vs. Curt Hennig (Summerslam 1991)

vs. Chris Benoit (Owen Tribute match 1999)

--- Other matches that have been suggested and are under discussion include...

vs. Ricky Steamboat (3-8-86, Boston)

vs. Randy Savage (11-11-87, SNME)

vs. Ted Deibiase (3-8-89, Odessa, TX)

vs. Andre the Giant (4-23-90, Milan Italy)

Hart Foundation vs. The Rockers (SNME)

Hart Foundation vs. Road Warriors (3-12-91)

vs. Ric Flair (Bret wins first title, 4-13-93)

vs. Owen and vs. Yokozuna (WMX)

vs. Bam Bam Bigelow (4-24-93)

vs. 123 Kid (7-1-94)

vs. Owen (9-29-94, Bret's favorite match with Owen)

vs. Hakushi (7-24-95, RAW)

vs. Isaac Yankem (Summerslam 95)

vs. Jean Pierre Lafitte

vs. Davey Boy Smith (12-17-95 PPV)

Canadian Stampede Main Event

vs. Undertaker (One Night Only 1997)

vs. Goldberg (Starrcade 99)

Threads like this really make me hate almost hate wrestling. I'm not sure where to begin.

Bret Hart

From a business perspective, that makes no sense. Who is that type of DVD going to appeal to? Bret Hart fans aren't going to want it, and non-Bret fans aren't going to want a Bret Hart DVD anyway. No wonder Bret still doesn't trust them - there's not a genuine bone in their bodies.

This is why I laugh when people suggest Shawn Michaels is a changed man. He can attempt to mend fences with everyone from Marty Jannetty to Nick Bockwinkel. If he was a changed man, he would have called Bret Hart and apologized. He also would have refused to say anything negative about him since that wouldn't be very Christ-like. Hogan doesn't surprise me in the least. Lawler has no reason to be negative toward Hart and has even taken up for him in the past, but he's a total shill these days, so this doesn't surprise me either. Piper really surprises me, but then again, he shouldn't. He's the guy who accused Vince Russo of killing Owen Hart in TNA in an attempt to get over as a babyface.

Good for Benoit. I do think things are still somewhat rough between Ross and Bret, but I also think Ross is the only person involved in all of this who feels any remorse for it, or at least it would appear that way.

I doubt it'll make a difference, honestly.

--- Bret Hart has creative control of the venture but not exactly (?).

Where have we heard that before? Look for the DVD to come to a screeching halt when Shawn Michaels is on screen. "Ring the bell, damnit, ring the bell!" will close us out.

It is a jointproduction of Bret Hart and WWE. Both sides are working together on the documentary portion as well as what matches, clips and angles to include.

But they know they have a bargaining chip (they being WWE) because of the other interview footage they did shoot.

Good. It would only cheapen him.

Hogan doesn't shoot about anything. Ever. So it doesn't surprise me. He even lies about things he has no reason to lie about. If Hulk Hogan tells you the sky is blue, it's purple.

--- According to one wrestler, when Bret came in, he said that he heard nothing but negative things coming from Hogan, Hall and Nash about Bret. The problem with Hogan stemmed from Hogan being offended to pass the torch to Bret in 1993 and Hart later criticizing Hogan's wrestling ability. When he got to WCW, Hogan agreed to start on a clean slate with Hart but not when it came to talking behind his back. With Hall and Nash, it is funny because just days before Montreal they were both on the phone with Bret trying to convince him to come to WCW and gavce up their "favored nations" contract to get him to sign. The one member of Hall and Nash's crew who would not say anything negative about him was Sean Waltman (X-pac). He was a fan of Bret's work and stuck up for Bret.

Good for him. I've read before that Bret took Waltman under his wing at one point early in his WWF tenure and that they used to travel together as well.

Fuck Shawn Michaels. He's the same asshole he always was.

Piper probably doesn't even know what a DVD is.

NOAH Destiny 7-18-05 Ratings:

1. Aoyagi, Suwa & Sugiura vs. Nakajima, Momota, & Kikuchi **1/4

2. Morishima & Yone vs. Honda & Shiozaki **3/4

3. Inoue, Kawabata, Saito, Koshinaka vs. Taue, Sano, Izumida, Eigen DUD

4. Mushiking Terry vs. Black Mask **1/4

5. KENTA vs. Yoshinobu Kanemaru ****1/2

6. Suzuki & Marufuji vs. Akiyama & Hashi ****1/4

7. Takeshi Rikio vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi ***1/4

8. Genichiro Tenryu vs. Yoshinari Ogawa **

9. Kenta Kobashi vs. Kensuke Sasaki ****3/4

10. Misawa vs. Kawada ***1/2

Smackdown 8-4-05 Notes

--- Final rating was a 2.9. Would have been a 2.6 without the Latino audience.

--- The show did terrible numbers in New York, Boston and Houston.

--- Meltz says the Guerrero-Mysterio angle is the most successful TV angle the company has done in a long time but the show is not doing well.

--- SD! is the highest rated English show among U.S. Hispanic audiences.

Its funny, HBK had a lot of people convinced that he turned over a new leaf since he's been back, and all he had to do was shit on Bret and everyone suddenly realizes Shawn's still a dick.

Hogan's comments are another reason I'd never want to get involved with wrestling. Still pissed over WWF wanting him to pass the torch in 1993? Jesus Christ, of all the grade school infantile shit, that has to take the cake.

How do guys like Benoit and Jericho feel, knowing that the Hart family trained them to become what they are today and the company they work for was close to releasing a DVD completely burying its most famous member?

I think those two guys are so disillusioned with WWE right now that it just adds to their frustration. I don't know if that applies to Benoit actually, but it almost certainly applies to Jericho.

BTW, anything about whether or not he has re-signed, GH, and if so, for how long?

It was rather ironic that the king of selfishness, Hogan, talked about not doing the job...especially considering that WM incident with Bret, Yokozuna, and then Hogan's rewrite of the script at the last minute making himself champ. Found it funny Hogan mentioned Bret last Monday and didn't point out he screwed Bret by refusing to step out of the spotlight.

This is why I laugh when people suggest Shawn Michaels is a changed man. He can attempt to mend fences with everyone from Marty Jannetty to Nick Bockwinkel. If he was a changed man, he would have called Bret Hart and apologized. He also would have refused to say anything negative about him since that wouldn't be very Christ-like.

What does he have to be sorry about? He did what his boss told him to do, Vince McMahon made the call, Michaels didn't come up with the idea. If it wasn't Michaels, Vince would have made Austin step up and do it, or another. Michaels was the logical choice because they were feuding at the time Bret was getting ready to leave. Vince doesn't have anything to be sorry about either, he did what he had to do for the future of the company. Bret's stipulations were unreasonable, he was just in a bad situation deciding to leave when he did with the next PPV being in Montreal. Vince couldn't just have him drop the belt on RAW, or worse taken the belt to WCW. Bret had to lose the belt there, and there was no way to change his mind on it, so the deed had to be done. I'm not certain, but I believe Michaels and Jannety had no real beef in real life, as far as I can tell they've always been friends so there was no fence to mend.

I'm curious about what Piper originally had to say, as I remember a shoot interview where Piper did mention something about the Harts being family. Hes mentioned it other occasions as well I think, possibly the Piper/Bret feud in the old WWF. Its a shame if they do remove it from the DVD, would like to know what he had to say.

I think those two guys are so disillusioned with WWE right now that it just adds to their frustration. I don't know if that applies to Benoit actually, but it almost certainly applies to Jericho.

BTW, anything about whether or not he has re-signed, GH, and if so, for how long?

I haven't gotten that far yet. I have been... um... working ;)

What does he have to be sorry about?

When Bret asked him to his face what was going on, Shawn said he had nothing to do with this and that he would not accept the title. He should apologize for lying to Bret to his face when he could have said, "Yes, I did it, and I shouldn't have, but I felt like I had to." Michaels also had plenty of history in not doing what his boss told him to do. The night before Montreal, Gerald Brisco was in his dressing room showing him how to protect himself if Bret started shooting on him. HHH was in on it too, for that matter. He told Julie face to face he knew nothing and then admitted years later that he did.

He did what his boss told him to do, Vince McMahon made the call, Michaels didn't come up with the idea. If it wasn't Michaels, Vince would have made Austin step up and do it, or another. Michaels was the logical choice because they were feuding at the time Bret was getting ready to leave.

Vince didn't make Austin step up and do it though, so I'm not sure the value in discussing that. Austin would have been just as much in the wrong as Michaels had he not leveled with Bret. The issue is not that Shawn orchestrated the whole thing, but rather that when he was asked man to man after the match, he lied to Bret and then proceeded to bury him on TV. If Chris Benoit, in 2005, can refuse to say anything negative and be allowed to do so, then Shawn Michaels in 1997 certainly could have.

Vince doesn't have anything to be sorry about either, he did what he had to do for the future of the company.

If he felt that strongly about it, he should have said, "Bret, you're dropping the title and that's final. If you don't like it or if you pull any shit, I will sue your ass off." Go to the ring. Do business. Had Bret acted unreasonably after that, the blame would be on him.

Bret's stipulations were unreasonable,

Bret was the one who was told his contract was going to be intentionally breached. Bret was the one who was asked to pursue other options. Bret was the one who just 12 months earlier turned down more money because he felt he owed it to Vince. He was the only big name of his era who accepted less money to stay with Vince. Contractually, he was within his rights. Ethically, he was in his rights.

he was just in a bad situation deciding to leave when he did with the next PPV being in Montreal.

Vince made that decision, not Bret. Bret was contractually obligated to the WWF through the December PPV in Springfield, MA. The chances of him bolting to WCW and coming out on Nitro with the WWF title are completely zilch. Bret had his own replica belt and never brought it out on Nitro even *after* Vince screwed him over, so no way he would have done it before that. And Bischoff would have accomodated him, in the same way he accomodated Kevin Nash in 1999 when he refused to insult the WWF on the air.

Bret appeared on the first Nitro where he legally could appear, and that was on 12/15 -- 8 days after the DX PPV.

Vince couldn't just have him drop the belt on RAW, or worse taken the belt to WCW. Bret had to lose the belt there, and there was no way to change his mind on it, so the deed had to be done.

Bret was scheduled to drop the title in the US to Shawn Michaels at the next PPV and there was absolutely no chance of him showing up on Nitro before that. He was still obligated to the WWF and WCW couldn't have put him on TV that early even if they would have wanted to do so. Bret showing up on Nitro with the belt was not a concern.

I'm not certain, but I believe Michaels and Jannety had no real beef in real life, as far as I can tell they've always been friends so there was no fence to mend.

Shawn lied to management that they were going to WCW without ever filling Marty in on this. He then went back to management and said Marty was still going, but that he decided to stay. Marty never negotiated with WCW, but Vince let him go. That was in the Shawn Michaels bio when he was inducted in the '03 Observer HOF. I can try to get that article posted here if at all possible. There's also at least one case of them showing up for a TV taping in 1990 while they were tag team partners completely bruised and battered because they had gotten in a fight with each other at a bar the night before.

Quotes from Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Classics:

Hopefully nobody with a brain thinks he showed up in Memphis, so the question is already answered. He had more reason to show up on Nitro after what happened and he didn't. Any argument that he was going to should have ended when Nitro the next night ended and he wasn't there.

Whatever Vince's reasons were for doing what he did, which I believe were a combination of frustration of dealing with both guys and also wanting to take down Hart's popularity in Canada because it opened the door for WCW in that country (which WCW fumbled badly, but who knew it at the time). You have to remember WCW was winning in the U.S., but WWF was way ahead of WCW in Canada. And Hart was the most important wrestler in Canada, and I think the idea he might lose out in that market was part of the equation in his mind.

The idea of Bret going to WCW with the belt is a made up story that Vince concocted because he had no other answer for the locker room in the wake of what happened. And it made a great story, because it allowed a lot of people to justify his actions without looking into what the real story was.

The best thing for Vince possible was for Bret to show up on WCW wearing his belt. Because of the 1991 lawsuit regarding who owns the belt and appearing on rival television, Vince would have made an incredible amount of money in a lawsuit against Turner if they would have put the WWF belt on their TV show (don't bring up Madusa, totally different legal situation because they fired her, and by firing her without losing the belt, it killed their case that there was any significant value to that belt). Bischoff knew full well he'd be toast if he put the company at risk like that on a point that it was WCW that established in winning a court case against WWF. No chance of it happening and everyone knew it. But the wrestlers didn't, so Vince was able to use that line to quell an uprising.

Bret Hart signed his WCW contract on October 31, 1997. He asked Eric Bischoff not to announce it on Nitro on November 3. Eric did not. He asked Eric not to tell anyone that he signed. To the best of my knowledge, Eric only told one person, because the story of Bret leaving got out through WWF first. Eric had his chance to say I signed the WWF champion and he did not.

Eric was at first planning on announcing it on November 10 because the word was already out by then. Bret called him and asked him not to announce it until after he dropped the title. He only left a message on Eric's answering machine. Eric has said he wasn't going to announce it on that show, but then ended up doing so because of what happened. I can't guarantee Eric would not have announced it, but he did tell me he wouldn't. Bret Hart told Vince he had called Eric to delay the announcement and Vince, not Bret, said that everyone knows and it wouldn't be necessary. Of course, he had already formulated the plan after Michaels turned down the job.

Guest teke184

As for the Piper mentions above, Meltzer says that the reason the Piper interview was so negative dealt with the fact that Brooklyn Brawler was the one asking Piper the questions.

Brawler was doing stuff like talking about how Bret declared himself the best technical wrestler ever, which got Piper to say that Bret wasn't the best, Bob Orton Jr. was.

It was a case of someone knowing how to push Piper's buttons just right to get the response they wanted.

The idea of Bret going to WCW with the belt is a made up story that Vince concocted because he had no other answer for the locker room in the wake of what happened. And it made a great story, because it allowed a lot of people to justify his actions without looking into what the real story was.

I was looking for that quote the other month. Everybody should have to read that before discussing anything about the Montreal incident.

This is off topic slightly but Bret Hart's wife telling HHH off is one of the best things I've ever seen. I wanted to marry her after that. That's a real woman.

--- Meltz guesses these matches will appear on the set...

vs. Davey Boy (Sumemrslam 1992)

vs. Austin (Wrestlemania 13)

vs. HBK (Wrestlemania 12)

vs. Curt Hennig (Summerslam 1991)

vs. Chris Benoit (Owen Tribute match 1999)

--- Other matches that have been suggested and are under discussion include...

vs. Ricky Steamboat (3-8-86, Boston)

vs. Randy Savage (11-11-87, SNME)

vs. Ted Deibiase (3-8-89, Odessa, TX)

vs. Andre the Giant (4-23-90, Milan Italy)

Hart Foundation vs. The Rockers (SNME)

Hart Foundation vs. Road Warriors (3-12-91)

vs. Ric Flair (Bret wins first title, 4-13-93)

vs. Owen and vs. Yokozuna (WMX)

vs. Bam Bam Bigelow (4-24-93)

vs. 123 Kid (7-1-94)

vs. Owen (9-29-94, Bret's favorite match with Owen)

vs. Hakushi (7-24-95, RAW)

vs. Isaac Yankem (Summerslam 95)

vs. Jean Pierre Lafitte

vs. Davey Boy Smith (12-17-95 PPV)

Canadian Stampede Main Event

vs. Undertaker (One Night Only 1997)

vs. Goldberg (Starrcade 99)

What a list. Overall Bret has great taste in wrestling and I'd be more than happy to have a DVD set of this. See, the WWE or even a lot of wrestlers wouldn't be able to pick out the hidden gems of their own wrestling career. Jean Pierre, 1/2/3 Kid and the Hakushi match from Raw? I'm down with that.

I'm stoked to see the Andre match. That'll be interesting.

I'm guessing the Road Warriors match was the one on the WWF Home VIdeo?

Not sure what Bigelow match that is but I'm excited to see it

I'm guessing the Owen match is Summerslam. If so I'm in favour of that because I think it's really gotten underrated

Hakushi on Raw? Yes! Better than the IYH PPV I remember loving this back when it aired

I know Bret takes great pride in the Yankem match

LOved the IYH PPV match against Davey. Good to see that there

Undertaker One NIght Only? Thank you Bret. More people have to see this

STAMPEDE?? Sweet. Watch quickly Ross, watch quickly.

EDIT --

Hart has suggested a NJ match with TM in 1982 from Dubai, which he believes is his best singles match against TM. If not, he also suggested their WWF Jr. title match from Japan that year.

Has anybody seen this?

Guest Alfdogg

OK, is it true that Shawn refused to job anywhere in the states in '97? I forget where I heard it, but I remember reading about it when someone brings up how it wasn't reasonable for Bret not to job in Canada