Pro Wrestling Only

PTBN - Elimination Chamber Reaction

Bigelow34

Join Will, Brad, Scott, Kris and Johnny as they break down the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Who were their MVPs in the Shield/Wyatts and main event Chamber match? Where do they see the main event of WrestleMania going now? All these questions and much more in this second post-PPV reaction podcast – exclusively at Place to Be Nation.

Don’t forget to check out our live blog for additional commentary on the show.

This was a good show.

No idea how someone couldn't get into Sheamus/Cesaro beating the shit out of one another for five minutes in a cage, though. After the match they had on TV a couple weeks ago, I had dreams of them getting 12-15 minutes at Mania, which would have been awesome. Totally agree with Zellner re: Sheamus. Most underrated guy on the show.

Now that I've figured out which feed to subscribe to on iTunes I'm really enjoying recent episodes and older stuff. There must be a couple of smokers on these podcasts because there are some gravelly-voiced mofos on the big panel shows and that makes for good radio. The impressions that pop up from time to time are awesome. I don't know whose Dusty is better; Johnny Sorrow or Phil Schneider from the segunda caida shows?

The recent WWE PPV podcasts actually make me want to pay for WWE. I'm holding off until network comes to Canada but wide range of opinions and/or fan biases makes them sound pretty good lately. I just listened to the PWO/PTB WCW shows and downloaded the 1999-2001 WWE PPV shows. If I end up revisiting the terrible 1999 WWF when the network comes up here I'll have you guys to blame!