Pro Wrestling Only

Great segment. Put over the idea that maybe it'll be the same old song and dance with Bryan even as the champion, but now that The Shield have turned, it evens the odds. Ended a night of truly turning a page over to the up and coming guys and solidified these four at the top of the card. Well done stuff here. And if Trips is a stickler for details like we think, four on four, saying "I don't want this to turn into a war" and all that...Battleground WarGames would be incredible.

WarGames makes so much sense but I just can't see them setting it up logistically. I mean, I'm sure they could, I mean them actually going forward with two rings for a full show.

I thought this segment was very well done - again HHH is not afraid to show ass, he takes a spear from Reigns and is punked out again by Bryan's flying knee.

• GSR changed the title to [2014-04-07-WWE-Raw] HHH vs Daniel Bryan
  • 3 years later...

The final segment of the night.  Awesome end to an awesome night.  For the second night in a row, Hunter got shown up and was left licking his wounds at the end of the night.  The Shield complete their turn after Kane lets it slip during a backstage segment that Hunter was behind a recent attack on them.  Show closes with the new guard standing tall and the old guard promising revenge.  

The Shelf were six years too early with the new facemasks they wore to the ring.

You have to feel for the guy in the front row in Sting facepaint.  Sting was rumored to debut on this show and never appeared.