Pro Wrestling Only

[2014-04-14-WWE-Raw] Stephanie McMahon and Kane

Loss

So the video package they showed makes it seem like they're going back to 2003 Kane - although in actuality it may be more like 2012 (vs. Cena) Kane when everything washes out. But at least they made him out to be very evil (the Jim Ross fire stuff).

I don't actually dislike that Stephanie McMahon was the one who he gave the mask to originally to become their corporate partner and now she's turning him loose for her own bidding, knowing there's a chance it could well backfire. At least that's my logic.

Daniel Bryan pinning Kane clean multiple times in the lead-up to WrestleMania doesn't help things for me but I get what they're going for.

Bryan has beaten Kane many times, but he's never been able to neutralize him to the point that he's no longer a thorn in his side at all. Maybe that's the way to build this match -- Bryan has beaten Kane over and over and it hasn't mattered. He can't just beat him. He has to hurt him and sideline him. And that's a tall order against a monster.

Also remember that in WWE internal logic Kane returning to his old gimmick negates the jobs he did for .Bryan the last few months. It doesn't make much sense but that is the in house policy.

Also yes a nice throwback to October when Kane gave up the mask to Stephanie and now she brings him back

WOW...

You can dress a pig but its still a pig...

Kane ISNT scary anymore...he can beat up Bryan all he wants...we all know he aint winning and this is once a year "thanks for being a team player" title shot and mini-push..

Sad this is what they give Daniel after Mania...kills his steam.

Kane in a mask? Really? Come on....WWE you are better than that...

THis blows..

Cole can sell this all he wants and they can make it as "savage" and call him a "demon"...its fuckin Kane...old ass retread Kane.

• GSR changed the title to [2014-04-14-WWE-Raw] Stephanie McMahon and Kane
  • 3 years later...