Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-01-28-ECW-TV] Pulp Fiction

Loss

• 1 month later...

RVD is doing a split and lifting weights. Impressive athleticism, I will give him that. He doesn't claim to be the showstopper, he is the fucking show.

Triple threat has a warning for Bam Bam and we hear how much of a great lover Francine is.

Snow gives a good promo having a talk with head about turning his life around.

Bam Bam and Taz have an altercation in the snowy parking lot. THis ends in Taz becoming his partner vs. The Triple Threat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Everything the Triple Threat does is a DAMN SHOOT. Oh, shut up. Van Dam sets a new record in the "Van Dam lift," which gives me a cramp just watching it. Bam Bam confronts Taz in the parking lot and gets him to team up against the Triple Threat, with a future TV title match between the two upcoming.

• 1 month later...

Douglas constantly reminds us that he is shooting except half the stuff he says is lies (i.e. sleeping with Francine, Sunny wanting to bang Storm, Storm being a hot prospect). I was full on RVD mark at this point and thought the lift was amazing. Snow promo was okay. Bam Bam begging Taz was awkward, especially when he got on his hands and knees and said, "No, I'm not gonna suck your ..." then changes his train of thought mid sentence. It looks as though Taz was almost the same height as Bigelow. Best part of that exchange was Bigelow asking if Taz will be his partner and Taz retorts with "No brother, I'm going to be your Savior!"

RATING: Fun way to catch up on all current ECW storylines without having to watch any matches.

• GSR changed the title to [1998-01-28-ECW-TV] Pulp Fiction