Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-03-02-WCW-Nitro] Music Video: Diamond Dallas Page

Loss

• 1 month later...

Stuck Mojo video in the ring. One of the members looks like a Godwin brother. The Flock including Reese with blonde hair play a prominent role in this video. DDP comes in and takes out the Flock in the bridge of the song. This feels really established for the Flock to be a part of and kind of defeats their motive.

• 3 weeks later...

I appreciate WCW trying to make it seem like they just showed up at the video shoot uninvited, but I wish they had just aired it without explanation, because that made it even worse. Van Hammer, music video veteran of the early 90s, is there and I hope among hope that he told DDP & The Flock to just play it cool and listen to him since he was the only one experienced in this setting.

• 1 year later...

They at least *try* to make it look like an actual attack by the Flock and a save by DDP, but yeah, that story doesn't exactly hold up. It's a unique way of kickstarting the DDP-Raven feud, I'll give them that. As far as Nitro-era music videos this ranks comfortably ahead of "I'm Your Man."

• 1 month later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1998-03-02-WCW-Nitro] Music Video: Diamond Dallas Page