Pro Wrestling Only

Bray Wyatt - Face?

Smack2k

Guest Eduardo James

I don't expect we'll get more backstory or much "shading in" of his character in a PG WWE as, compared to the Kane origin story, for example,

I hope we get a book explaining the plot holes that will inevitably come over the years. Throw in some stupid shit like how Michael Rotunda Wyatt always favored Bo Dallas Wyatt over Bray "Husky" Harris Wyatt causing him to go insane and that Sister Abigail is the spirit of the Sunday school nun who was the only person to show him kindness. That Luke Harper used to be the popular high school football captain who would pick on the outcast Wyatt and Erik Rowan was the foreign transfer student who had a bizarre fixation on sheep. Gene Snitsky also makes an appearance for no discernible reason.

Bray being a face would be worthless... it would make more sense to turn the Authority face against the Wyatts. I would keep them where they are as this third rail to the main forces of good and forces of evil. Let them act as spoilers to plans let them terrorize the real babyfaces and then have the baby faces have to save the authority to keep the moral high ground. That kind of story.

Or you could work like the WCCW deal. How the Von Erichs were always faces and the Freebirds were heels against them but faces against the...I forget what they are called, but the group of oddball psychos, who were always the heel regardless.

I don't expect we'll get more backstory or much "shading in" of his character in a PG WWE as, compared to the Kane origin story, for example,

I hope we get a book explaining the plot holes that will inevitably come over the years. Throw in some stupid shit like how Michael Rotunda Wyatt always favored Bo Dallas Wyatt over Bray "Husky" Harris Wyatt causing him to go insane and that Sister Abigail is the spirit of the Sunday school nun who was the only person to show him kindness. That Luke Harper used to be the popular high school football captain who would pick on the outcast Wyatt and Erik Rowan was the foreign transfer student who had a bizarre fixation on sheep. Gene Snitsky also makes an appearance for no discernible reason.

I like this, but you have to throw Waylon Mercy in as Bray has gotten 1/3 of his gimmick from him. Plus Rotunda and Spivey were tag partners in 80s as well. Maybe talk about how Bray was always Uncle Waylon's favorite or something.