Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-04-10-ECW-TV] Lance Storm promo

Loss

• 2 months later...

Storm wearing the Chris Jericho t-shirt. Lance Storm gets a chant that he's on steroids and apparently Tommy Dreamer accused him of such, and *that's* hilarious. Storm calls himself the best built athlete this side of a negative drug test. He has a specimen sample and is willing to submit to a drug test. He challenges Dreamer to do the same. Storm says Dreamer was actually in shape once upon a time, but now he doesn't even *know* a guy named Jim, so he must be taking shortcuts. I really loved this promo and this entire premise. Dreamer took the lid off the specimen and poured it in Storm's face, which ... just no. I was liking this before that. From Dr. Lawler to this.

• 1 month later...

This might be the first ECW segment on the set that I liked unless I'm forgetting something. Fun stuff. Dreamer pouring Storm's urine on him didn't bother me either, it's ECW afterall and it's not as if anything ELSE could have happened after that viel was introduced.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1999-04-10-ECW-TV] Lance Storm promo