Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-08-02-AAA] Mini Abismo Negro & Mini Mosco vs Octagoncito & La Parkita (Lumberjack Strap)

Loss

• 5 weeks later...

This was a blast. Nice blend of the lightning quick exchanges and minis chasing those unlucky enough to fall outside all around the ring with straps. I wasn’t sure how this would play with only four lumberjacks (and I had trouble even finding them at first), but they gave us some good comedy. Funny spot when the heel ref falls outside the ring and the lumberjacks even go after him with the straps! Forget star ratings - I laughed many times in this one.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This is an acquired taste for sure. Tirantes was pretty played out by 99. This was fun though. Love the mini lumberjacks with my favorite being mini Great Khali. At least it looked like him. Mini Abismo and Octagoncito hold this together well. I had no idea AAA had a mini Mosco. One of my favorite AAA gimmicks of all time. Fun comedy match.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry, but I have no idea what this was doing on the set. This was 1960's midget wrestling shtick and not even particularly well-executed shtick at that. Tirantes was kind of funny when he fell to the floor and got whipped, but otherwise this was another match where, when it's not about shtick, it's all about him.

• GSR changed the title to [1999-08-02-AAA] Mini Abismo Negro & Mini Mosco vs Octagoncito & La Parkita (Lumberjack Strap)